Chapter 6

Mina is currently at the practice room signing her albums when suddenly the door open.

"Hi.."

"Tzu.."

"I know you're busy.." Tzuyu said as she looks all the album in the floor. "But, Can I talk to you??."

"Sure." Mina feel that Tzuyu seems bothered so she put down her pen and Tzuyu walks closer to her and seated beside her. "Are you okay???."

"I'm not."

"Why? What's wrong? Did you and Sana ~ Chan fought??."

"No.."

"Then, why you seems bothered?."

"Pdnim talks to me earlier."

"Did he scolded you?."

"Not really.."

"Then what's wrong?."

"Pdnim wants me to pretend that I'm dating Eunwoo."

"What?."

"It's funny right?."

"Is it because of the news last night?? It's Sana ~ Chan right?."

"Mmmm.."

"Did pdnim knows about you and Sana?."

"Yeah."

"Tzu, Pdnim is playing now. We all know that you're the most popular artist in this company. You're very important to him. As a businessman pdnim will do everything for this company."

"What do you mean?."

"That's his strategy he will make you pretend to date Eunwoo for you to gain more popularity and so that your upcoming movie will be a big hit.."

"I can't hurt Sana.."

"I know, But how about your career?."

"I don't know, Sana is more important to me."

"Then choose Sana ~ Chan Tzuyu. I will support you and I know you will make a right decision."

"I'm getting tired Mina.."

"In this industry???.."

"Yeah. I'm tired being popular, I'm tired hiding from paparazzi. I don't even have privacy, fans are always chasing me they don't even respect my own privacy."

"I feel you. But, this is the nature of our work. If you don't really want to do this anymore, don't renew your contract. You're still have one year right? Just work on your's father company, there's still a lot of opportunities for you Tzu."

"I know.." Tzuyu looks at Mina. "Thank you, My heart feel at ease again. Don't worry, because I will keep in my mind all what you've said to me."

"I'm just here anytime for you Tzu.."

-

After talking to Mina Tzuyu immediately went to the e-mart as she buy some foods and after that she directly went to Sana's company.

"Hi, Is Ms.Minatozaki inside?."

"Oh, Ms.Chou. You're here.."

"Hi, Ms.Kim."

"Yes, Ms.Minatozaki is inside.." The secretary notice the plastic bags that Tzuyu was holding.

"Just go inside Ms.Chou I'm sure she's been waiting for you." Ms.Kim smile.

"Thank you :) .."

Tzuyu didn't waste anymore time as she immediately enter Sana's office, and the moment she went inside she saw Sana at her table busy while checking some documents.