Chapter 26

Morning Tzuyu and Sana went to the hospital to meet Elkie.

"Really? There's a possible donor already?." Tzuyu asked.

"Yes Tzu, The possible donor will be from Tawain. She's a female and I personally know the family I already talked to them and the parents are willing to donate the organ of their daughter." Elkie explain.

"Don't worry because the patient is healthy it just that she's involved in a major accident causing her to be in a coma. They're just waiting for her time." Zixin added.

"So you're saying I need to wait for her death?." Sana sadly asked.

"Yes, Sana."

Tzuyu looks at Sana. "Are you okay?."

"Mmmm, I'm just sad."

"Don't be sad, the patient's parents decided to donate all her organs even her eyes so you have nothing to regret. that's really how life has to be someone will be lost to save someone's life. This patient can be a big helped if ever."

"Elkie is right. Let's just be thankful Sana." Zixin said.

"Zixin and I will handle your operation. We need to do some test for you next week so be ready okay?."

"Arasso."

"Unnie, I really appreciate your helped."

"No, problem Tzuyu. We will help you and Sana as long as we can. Don't worry."

-

After meeting Zixin and Elkie they already leave the hospital.

"Love do you want to eat outside?."

"Yeah it's okay."

"Are you still thinking about your possible donor?."

"Yeah, I feel bad for her."

"Aigoo.. My girlfriend is so caring." Tzuyu smile as she gently pat Sana's head.

"I'm just worried."

"Don't be and please don't stress yourself because of that."

"I'll try." Sana pout.

"Don't try. You know what, just think of me instead."

"Eh?."

Tzuyu looks at her and smile. "Just hang in there love. This will gonna end soon."

"Will your plan to leave korea will still continue after my surgery?."

"Why? Do you want to stay here?."

"Half of my heart tells yes, you know our friends are here."

"Then we don't need to leave."

"Are you sure?."

"What my girlfriend wants, that's what can be followed. if you want to stay here in Korea then no problem. We will stay here."

"Komawo Tzuyu ~ ah ❤️.."

"Anything for you love."

-

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is having her lunch with Mina at recording room.

"You're leaving?." Mina asked.

"Mmmm."

Mina was suddenly surprised when Chaeyoung said that she wanted to study in Europe.

"How about me?."

"You will wait for me right?."

"No."

Chaeyoung looks at the latter because of her answer.