Chapter 7

Dahyun and Mina had their dinner together at her own unit. after that they had a small conversation until Dahyun decided to leave already since She still need to accompany Momo tomorrow at Dance Academy.

"Thanks for inviting me Mina Unnie."

"You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the food."

"Yes, I enjoy it. You're such a great cook." Dahyun show her sweetest smile to Mina.

"Kiyowo 💕.."

"So, I won't stay any longer Mina Unnie."

"Arasso, Drive safe Dahyun ~ ah.."

"I will. Good night ☺️."

"Good Night :) .."

Mina watch Dahyun until she leave safely, when Dahyun is gone Mina was now about to go back to her unit when suddenly she saw a familiar person coming out from the building...

"Chaeyoung ~ ah.."

"M-Mina.." Chaeyoung was surprised to see Mina outside.

"What are you doing here?."

"I visit my friend. She's living here too."

"Ah."

"How about you? What are you doing here? You didn't wear something to cover your face. People might see you."

"It's alright, this is a private building."

"Ah, okay. Are you waiting for Dahyun Unnie???."

"No, Actually she leave just now."

"Ah." Chaeyoung's heart suddenly stab a million times when she heard that. "You had your dinner together?."

"Mmmm..."

"I see ~ Uhmm.. Mina I have to go now. I'll just see you tomorrow.."

"Okay.."

Chaeyoung was now about to leave when suddenly someone call her.

"Chaeyoung ~ ah!.."

Mina and Chaeyoung looks at the girl who call's Chaeyoung's name and Mina saw a beautiful girl running towards them.

"Somi ~ ya.."

"You forgot your Jacket.." Somi said.

"Oh, Sorry.."

Meanwhile, Mina is just looking at them she doesn't know why her feet doesn't move as her mind wanted to walks away already.

"You're so careless, It's getting cold you shouldn't forget that."

"Arasso.." Chaeyoung smile at her.

"I thought you leave already. I was running so fast just to give this back to you."

"Komawo, Somi ~ ya."

This time Somi notice Mina's presence..

"Oh, Wait. Myoi Mina??? Whoa, it that you?????."

Mina just force to smile. "Wait, You know her??." Somi asked Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, She's my..." Chaeyoung looks at Mina and Mina do the same. "She's my friend. "

"Daebak, why you didn't tell me? Whoa. Hello, I'm your fan ☺️ I love your Music." Somi said as she start fangirling to Mina.

"Thank you."

"I'm Chaeyoung's childhood friend. I didn't know that Chaeyoung knows you."

"Ah.." Mina just look at Chaeyoung.