Chapter 8

Tzuyu and Eunwoo are currently at the waiting area, they have their exclusive and final promotion for their upcoming movie that will going to release tomorrow.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, why you didn't agree to pretend that we're dating?." Eunwoo suddenly asked.

"I don't want to lie especially I don't want to hurt the person I love."

"Who? Is that the girl in the news?."

"Yes."

"You like girls?."

"I don't like girls, I like Sana."

"Is your fans knows about this?."

"No, not yet."

"Well, Tzuyu if you will think about it carefully we will have benefits if we will pretend to be dating."

"Oppa, I already talked to my managers and to my agency. I don't like that idea."

"Don't you like it? Your followers and fans will increase if we will pretend."

"I don't care about popularity, what matters to me is the person I love."

"You're so romantic."

"I think so ~ .."

"Is your girlfriend will going to watch our movie???."

"No.."

"Why not?."

"She's busy, and I don't think she need to watch it."

"Are you sure she doesn't like watch it or you're just afraid that she will gonna see our --- .."

Eunwoo didn't be able to finish what he was trying to say when Tzuyu immediately cut him off.

"Oppa, I don't think if you're irritating me right now but if you're doing that purposely, congrats because I'm slowly irritating.."

"I'm just saying."

Tzuyu just averted her gaze and didn't response anymore.

"Arasso, I will not going to force you about the dating thingy. Anyway, I'm happy working with you."

"Thank you. Me too."

-

Meanwhile, Sana is currently at her office checking some documents when suddenly her secretary came in.

"Ms.Minatozaki.."

"Yes?."

"The new Managing Director is on the conference now. You have meeting with her."

Sana check the time. "Ah, right. I forgot. Arasso, I will follow."

Sana close some folders on her desk before she went to the conference room.

"Whoah, she's pretty." Sana mumbled on her mind the moment she saw the girl.

"Hi, Ms.Minatozaki." The girl stand up and bow her head.

"Hi."

"I think you already heard about me from your father, do I still need to introduce myself???."

"Yes, but I appreciate if you will do."

The girl smile. "I'm Cho Mi Yeon. Your Dad Mr.Minatozaki assigned me as the new Managing Director. It's nice meeting you."

"It's nice meeting you too. Finally I got to see you. I read your background profile and I'm impressed with it. You have a great performance way back in Japan."