Chapter 25

"Elkie is here?." Sana asked.

"Yes, she just arrived yesterday.  She wants us to talk to discuss your possible heart donor."

"Really???."

"Yes, Love 😊.."

"Whoa.."

"Are you excited???."

"I mean yes? if they have already found a possible heart donor I will have  the oppurtunity to be with you for a long time."

"You will live I promise that, I still have many dreams for the two of us, we will still build a family together."

"Tzu 🥺.."

"You hear it right :) and I'm excited for that to happen."

"Me too." Sana cling her hands to Tzuyu.

-

After 30 minutes of driving they already arrived at Jeongyeon's Coffee Shop and exactly Momo and Jihyo was there...

"Ohhh, Sana ~ ya, Tzuyu ~ ah." Jeongyeon immediately greeted them.

"Hi, Jeongyeon Unnie.."

"Sana ~ ya, how are you?."

"I'm doing good Jihyo ~ ah. I finally have my rest since I started not to work in the company."

"That's good to hear."

"We are just here for you, Sana ~ ya."

"Komawo Momo ~ ya :) .."

"Uhmm, Love. I have to leave first.  my manager texted me.  I'm just going to the agency for a while.  I'll come back here, okay?."

"Arasso, I'll just gonna wait you here then."

Tzuyu looks at Momo and Sana's friends.

"Can you watch my girlfriend first?  Please take care of her while I'm gone.  I'll be right back too."

"Don't worry Tzuyu ~ ah, we will take care of Sana."

"Drive safe Tzuyu ~ ah."

"Arasso." Tzuyu smile to Sana, she kissed the latters cheeks before she leave.

-

When Tzuyu arrived at her agency she immediately went to the conference room and there she saw her managers.

"Manager ~ nim."

"Tzuyu ~ ah."

"What's wrong? Why did you guys make me go here?."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Please do the project with Nancy."

"What?."

"We beg you to do the project.  Pdnim threatened us that he would fire us when we didn't be able to get you you to do the project.  Tzuyu ~ ah have mercy on us.  we need this job, you know that."

"But Manager ~ nim, you know my reasons right? You guys are also aware to Sana's condition right now."

"But, how about us Tzuyu???.."

"Can we think of another way?."

"There is no time, pdnim just gave us three days to convince you."

"Another reason why I don't want to accept the project, I don't want to work with Ms. McDonie.  It's a long story but I don't want to talk about it anymore.  I don't want to upset my girlfriend because of this."

Tzuyu, on the other hand, felt the sadness and heaviness felt by her managers.  in fact, they also sacrificed a great deal for her."

-