Mother.

(Listen to the song if you feel like it!! I listened to it while making the last part of the chapter it's really good ^-^) 

After Ash was done telling me off about leaving in such a rude way, Dio FINALLY left.

I was left to talk to Frankie, the man himself had been sending me daggers with his eyes while Ash was talking to me. "Y/N follow me please" Ash smiled at me while I left with him, we walked into his room and we sat down on his bed.

"you have some explaining to do Y/N"

He looked at me, not angry even worse

Disappoint.

"Explain what? I've fucked up a lot of times" I said while looking everywhere else but his eyes.
"Well we can start by flipping out on me and Jonathan. I'm allowed to have other friends you know. Then when we get home you just jump out of a window and leave me and Ash worried!? and you come home with DIO!? ARE YOU INSANE- don't answer that.

sorry I lost my cool, but Y/N you aren't Slag anymore, your Y/N and Y/N doesn't do that anymore she has H/L H/C with E/C eye's, she doesn't run around beating people up with a cloak over her face.

You need to let go of the past"

I looked at Frankie for a short second, "Alright then.."

TIME SKIP like 2 years before everything goes down in the Manga

Y/N's POV<3

It's been a while since Mother Ash and Father Robert adopted us into their family.

After me and Frankie had a long talk about everything I finally settled in, my firery personality turned to a calm and stern one.

I was walking outside, Ready to go visit the Joestars again.

After many years of talking me and Dio had grown very close, but me and Jonathan had grown to just middle respect for each other since Frankie was in between it all.

"Frankie! Y/N! Get ready we are going, OH GOD SPEEDWAGON COME OOON" Ash is a sweetheart after many deep conversations with them I finally felt better, It was more me listening and them talking, but it felt good knowing someone cared and trusted me enough to share that stuff.

At the joestar mansion

I stepped out of the carriage as the last person, my H/C flowing behind me.

As I stepped out I saw a very familiar blond head narrowing his eyes until I showed up. He rushed to help me, But I shoved his hand away from me as I stepped down from the Carriage.

"It's nice to see you again Brando" I said, smirking at the end. I knew Dio never liked his last name and Oh boy did I love offending that man.

Dio was about to say something back, but Mr. Joestar cut him off "It's great seeing you here as well Y/N, Mind staying after Mrs. Speedwagon and Mr Speedwagon leave? I believe Frankie is staying for a couple of days as well"

I honestly didn't mind staying at the Joestars, Mostly because I've made a close friend there who wasn't Dio.

"Hmm I don't know.. Is Signe, Tina and Fran here?" I asked seeing Dio's shoulders go down a bit in disappointment, "They are indeed, I shall make sure to end their shift early then" Mr. Joestar chuckled lightly before turning to the door "Now Let's go eat dinner, Follow along"

Joestar always had the same lines every time we came over, he liked my company greatly as I was like the daughter he never had.

As we all sat down at the dining table, Dio to my right, Frankie to my left and Speedwagon In front of me.