Chapter 9: I feel safe

"Can you guys nooot, Signe you better have both these maniacs tied up when I come back" I said tiredly.

Walking out the door and down the stairs, I was met by Frankie who was talking to Jonathan. I eyed Jonathan for a moment before going over to Frankie.

"Hello dearest brother of mine" I said standing beside both of them.

"Oh Y/N! we were just talking about you actually, Jonathan had something he wanted to tell you" Frankie said, as Jonathan looked awkwardly out of place, "okayy? carry on then" I said, adjusting myself so I could get a better look at Jonathan Joestar himself.

"I wanted to apologize for my foolishness this morning, I hope you can forgive me, thus even laying everything of our youth behind us, for a new start?" Jonathan said with almost pleading eyes, the way he could make his already puppy eyes slightly more "Puppy" like disgusted me.

"I suppose I should apologize for my stubbornness when I was younger and even for the harsh words I've Isaid. It would be great to lay everything behind us, Jostar."

Jonathan looked relieved at my answer, and Frankie looked proud.

After the talk was over, it was time to go home.

I packed my things and waited for Frankie at the door, as soon as we both went outside, there was a loud "Hello you two!" it was Ash who had yelled. As the carriage ride stopped, she jumped out running over to us.

"Hello Mrs. Speedwagon" Frankie said while smiling, he had already bid his farewells and was ready to go home.

"Don't call me that. I've got a new record for the record player, if you'd like to listen" Ash and Frankie continued to talk together, Speedwagon was on some type of trip so he hadn't come with Ash to pick us up.

I had yet to say goodbye to Dio, as he was nowhere to be seen.

Not that it mattered since I knew I'd be coming back shortly.

The girls on the other hand were standing with me, Fran and Tina were crying as if I'd never come back again, they did this every time I left so it was no surprise.

"You two need to calm down, she's coming back very soon" Signe said chuckling at the end.

We all bid our farewells and waved goodbye, and I was about to walk into the charge when a "Ahem" was heard behind me.

I turned around to see that one blond head I've grown weirdly fond of.

"I believe you forgot something," Dio said, looking at me.

"Oh how could I ever forget Dio Brando himself" I said, putting more of a dramatic O on his name as I walked over to him with my long skirt dress in hand.

"Stop calling me that" He snarled, I chuckled at the man's childish behavior. I walked over to him and said goodbye, to which he responded by just standing there looking at me with a smirk, which confused me. I slightly raised one eyebrow, quickly he grabbed me by the waist and pushed me lightly into him.

He put his chin on my shoulder and whispered a quiet goodbye, for which any girl would become weak in the knee's as for even I became almost weak but kept my composure.

BOOM TIME SKIP A FEW WEEKS LATER (Yeah sorry idrk where to go with this story anymore-)

With the constant visits to and from the Joestars mansion Dio and I had grown close, barely parting ways from one another. I was over the moon and had fallen head over heels for the man, I had practically shoved everyone away even if it meant I'd only get a second longer with the blond headed egoistical man.

Everything was going so well, or at least that's what I thought till that fateful day.

As I was sitting in my chamber doing my hair getting ready for transport, a knock was on my door.

"You may enter" I say while putting down my hairbrush.

"Sister there are some issues I must put to your attention" Frankie said walking behind me as I looked at him through the mirror.

"..And what might they be?" I asked fearfully.

Frankie hesitated before letting out a deep sigh, "Sir George Joestar has fallen very ill, I know we both knew he was sick before, although he tried to hide it. He's now bed written and it's not looking good from here on out. What I mean is he doesn't have much time-" I felt my heart drop, a man with such kindness and understanding had deserved such cruel way to go "Don't finish that'' I stated "I understand what's about to happen, I would rather not listen to you use the words you were about to.. When will we be visiting them again, I would like to say my farewells and wishes before he passes'' my voice was shaky as I looked away, I couldn't look into Frankie's eyes afraid he'd see my tears of sorrow.

Frankie looked at me and hugged me from behind, a friendly yet brotherly hug, he knew me best and when to comfort me and when to not

"Y/N, We can leave whenever you would like, just tell me when"

And on that note, we left

Ash couldn't come, but Speedwagon made room to visit George, as they've been friends for so long.

(When they arrived)

I swung the door open, I did not care for my "formality's" at the moment.

I ran up the stairs, ripping the bottom of my long dress

Tears running down my face, making my eyes bloodshot red

I tripped on the last step

My knee and the step collided

I yelped but got up quickly

I ran to his door and opened it

panting

and

There he was, Dio was kneeling besides him holding his pale hand in his own

I could see tears in his eyes.

The man who's always had pride in himself, never let anyone see him upset or cry

The only emotion he had ever let anyone see was anger.

I snapped back from my thoughts when he looked at me

George's hand was in his. 

he started

"You're to late, He just passed" Dio said tears rolling down his face

I broke down

He had partially raised me along with Frankie

He had given us a chance of a normal life, acting as if he knew nothing about our past

Although he did, he knew it all.

Dio walked over to me and hugged me, and there we stood

silently

crying in each others arms

Every hurt we've ever been through we were letting out with each other

I think that's when I realized I had feelings for Dio

I felt so safe

Even after one of the most painful things that had happened to me

1108 words!! SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING WRITERS BLOCK IS SO BADD RN!!! SUMMER BREAK DOE!! ILY!