Drama

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to a heavy brick on my stomach, I yelped out as I tried to get up but failed. "WHAT IN FATHERS NAME-" I looked up to see Fran and Tina flat on my stomach laughing their asses off, Signe stood beside them trying to hold a laugh in.

"GEEET OFFF AND OUUUUUT" I screamed trying to push them off me, which worked, I pushed Fran down on the floor which resulted in her grabbed Tina for support only for her to fall with earning a loud thump on the floor, Fran Yelps when Tina lans on her.

"FRAN WHY'D YOU PULL ME WITH YOU!?!?!?" Tina yelps out and starts punching Fran in the stomach (Lightly dw) Signe stepped in and pulled Tina out, Tina making a pouty face crossing her arms.

"Shesh Tina should've saved that banging for last night, Fran winks at Tina and they both laugh while Signe sighs at the immaturity of these two when they are together.

Everyone was chuckling at Frans comment till a knock was heard on the door. I turned my head to see none other than Jonathan Joestar himself standing there.

"May I talk to lady Y/N?" Jonathan asks, clearly confused about all the screaming coming from the room.

"Oh yes, let me just get ready, we can meet at the end of the stairs" I said looking at Jonathan, sending 'the look' to the other girls which caused them to laugh.

(The look is what girls give each other when they think someone is stupid or annoying :) )

TIME SKIP AFTER GETTING READY<3

(You wear this v)

(nvm it won't show *cry*)

I thought to myself, finally at the bottom of the many stairs.

Jonathan stood there looking, disappointed in a way I couldn't really point it out.

"Ahem.. Jonathan?" I fake cough to get his attention, which clearly worked since his head jerked my way.

"Ah yes, Y/N mind following me?"

I look at him very confused, but nod nonetheless.

We walked into the library and Jonathan stood at the door looking to see if anyone was around to hear them, he finally decided that the coast was clear and closed the door.

"I need to talk to you about.. Dio he has been acting off ever since this morning, and I wanted to make sure he hasn't done anything you'd know off" Jonathan says while looking at me, his eyes sharp as a cat finding his prey, almost as sharp as Dio's orange eyes but still not quite there.

I furrowed my brows together and looked at him, "I've heard no such things from Dio, and I'd like you to remember Dio is not my pet I can command and walk around with a leash on.

And if this is you blaming me for something I have nothing to do with shame on you. We went for a walk and caught up on each other's lives no such "sketchy" things took place"

I said, getting angry by the minute.

I looked him in the eyes, ready to get my knife at any moment.

"Maybe you're the one who's being "off" if you got your foolish acts together you could be the gentleman you aspire to be, because right now you are acting an asslicker to anyone who fits your way of viewing 'normal'" I was about to say more when the door slammed open, Jonathan looked enraged at this point. I looked to where the door had opened, to see Dio and Frankie together.

Frankie had a red nose from what it looked like it had been bleeding, Dio had a busted lip.

I shoved Jonathan to the side and walked over to them.