CHAPTER 28

POV THIRD PERSON

Kaga regains consciousness and looks at Zuikaku

Kaga: You were really very reckless, why did you do it?

Shokaku: You still don't understand? She tries to save you.

Kaga: (starts crying) So please make Amagi rest in peace, Akagi-nesama just wanted to see Amagi-san again, my stepsister didn't want to harm anyone ...

Zuikaku: Got it. (Looks at the destroyers in Azur Lane) Azur Lane! Help us, please!

Bolognesi: We're already doing it (Looks at Orochi) I guess we'll have to destroy that battleship.

Under the ocean the Chipana submarine managed to get to safety and fired several rounds of torpedoes and missiles at the siren fleet, the torpedoes hit the port side of Orochi and the missiles destroyed 3 destroyers and 5 aircraft carriers.

Chipana: [Leader, apply the one-sided saturation tactic]

Grau: [Ok]

Bolognesi: [Are you referring to the tactic used to sink the Yamato?]

Grau: [Yes, girls, prepare the bombardment, we open fire in 40 seconds]

Chipana: [Ok]

Bolognesi: [Ok]

Grau managed to be located to starboard of Orochi at a distance of 13 km, Chipana is at a distance of 9 km and it only remains for Bolognesi to get into position.

Bolognesi: [Done!]

Grau: [Shoot everything]

All: [Ok!]

The missiles of the three ships of Peruvian nationality fired missiles, torpedoes and cannons and began to bombard the central part of the Orochi, the bombardment was continued and without giving the enemy time to counterattack.

Orochi: (Seeing the damage to her ship) This power, is this the power of Code G? No, it's not Code G, it's another ship. (Looks at Grau) Who is she? My weapons are being disabled! My shield is being penetrated by those missiles!

In the Azur Lane fleet, the girls are making a very cautious advance, most of the girls are somewhat nervous about Orochi's threat and that prevents them from advancing aggressively.

Unicorn: Girls!

Illustrious: Unicorn! Are you okay?

Unicorn: Yes, I have a request from the Sakura Empire! They are asking us for help! We must help them!

RED AXIS FLEET

Hipper takes a great leap while dodging several bombs and then she fires all of her cannons at various siren planes.

¡BBBOOOOMMMMM!

Hipper: Downed enemy planes.

In that Tester fires all the cannons at Eugen, but she dodges all Tester's attacks and then Eugen kicks in Tester's face sending her flying.

Hipper: We are being cornered.

Eugen: I know, but we cannot fall and we will not fall.

In that Javelin, Laffey and Allen come as reinforcements.

Allen: Here comes the cavalry to save the day!

Eugen: Already see?

Hipper: But they are destructive!

Allen: Don't underestimate an Allen M Sumner class destroyer!

Ayanami: Ayanami is here too!

Z1: Oh, " Ayanami the Demon torpedo" came too.