Doomsday is the beast of Death Battle

Name: Doomsday

Name: Doomsday

Origin: DC Comics

Gender: Male

Height: 8'10"

Weight: 915 Ibs

Age: Thousands of years old at the least

Classification: Alien

Theme:

Kokonoe: Thousands of years ago, before Planet Krypton was a safe planet to inhabit, a man named Bertron wanted to create the "perfect lifeform". To achieve this, Bertron cross-breeded the artificial birth of a Kryptonian hybrid, left to fend for itself in the more harshest environments of the Kryptonian wilderness with the creature killed and its genetic material collected to create a more resilient clone. This process, along with a further cross-breeding with the DNA of the strongest creatures on Krypton, was repeated over and over for decades as a form of accelerated natural evolution.

Junko: Wow, and I thought I was heatless, but this guy's on a whole other level!

Kokonoe: The agony of these repeated deaths was recorded in the genes of Bertron's final creation, driving the creature insane and to follow one overwhelming instinct: destroy everyone and everything in sight. When the creature proved too difficult to control, the Council discontinued Bertron's experiments and banned all forms of cross-breeding while having the creature jettisoned into the Phantom Zone. However, the beast acted in his final moments of consciousness to change the stasis cell's trajectory and it eventually crashed on Earth, the force of the impact driving it deep underground.

Ann: He slept for centuries before finally waking up and breaking free, becoming known as everyone's... Doomsday.

Junko: Thank Booster Gold for the name! He definitely gave this guy a good title considering how freaking strong this guy is!