Jack-O sweetens up Death Battle

Name: Jack-O Valentine

Origin: Guilty Gear

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 99 Ibs

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown, but very young as she was only recently created by That Man

Classification: Half salvaged soul of Justice

Theme:

Kokonoe: A few years from now, in the year 2073, a girl named Aria Hale underwent a conversion into a gear named Justice. Given the ability to control other gears, Justice was made to stop the use of other gears development as weapons of war for the U.S.

Junko: But during her activation test the very next year, Justice's body and conciousness were compromised by the Universal Will. Replacing her DNA and using it to create the Variable X Gears to assimilate Earth into the Backyard.

Kokonoe: To stop the entity from fully materalizing, That Man ordered a manual override that transferred command of Justice's control systems over to himself and had Justice unwillingly fire her Gamma Ray at Japan, the source of the Variable X phenomenon.

Junko: Wait what man?

Kokonoe: *ignoring Junko* Because Justice's mind was warped by the Universal Will's influence, her memories and soul became altered. That Man managed to extract a partial replica of her memory core and used it as a base to create... Jack-O.

Junko: Seriously, what man are we talking about?!

Kokonoe: As a genetic copy and a synthesis of Aria's fragmented memory, she is designed to overwrite Justice's individual information sectors, like a physical patch. As such, Jack-O' is "half-Aria", and the ultimate Valentine that will recreate Aria if she fuses with Justice.

Junko: But who is-

Kokonoe: Junko will you please shut up!

Junko: Alright fine. Anyway, due to containing half of Aria's soul and partial copy of Justice's memories, Jack-O has somewhat of a split personality. One where she's cheerful, playful, and childlike, while the other is a mature young woman. But she's still not to be underestimated. She's incredibly strong

 She's incredibly strong