[UWMA - WinTeam] - The pool

- Hia !!

It's a soaked Team who yells at me, while I run away. He was whining because I had deprived him of chips. So I threw him in the pool. Why do I run? Because he's already out of the water, and I can feel that his revenge will be terrible.

Unfortunately for me, I bump into my best friend's much too muscular torso. I rub my head, watching him, as he raises an eyebrow. I hear my junior's footsteps behind me, and I already know he's hesitating. He wouldn't dare hurt his vice president, in front of the president anyway! Besides, I know he is afraid of Dean. I see my friend glancing behind me. When I turn around, I see Team, soaked, his hair sticking to his forehead, hesitating.

- Were you in a hurry for training?

I can't help but laugh, and frankly turn to look at him. With my arms crossed, I enjoy his dark eyes flashing at me, as I give him a little sly smile.

- It's Hia! He pushed me into the water!

- Him?

I glance at Dean, who seems to be asking me for confirmation. I simply shrug, as if I were the most innocent man in the world. I don't have time to look at Team again, when I feel hands grabbing me.

- Ai'Dean! What are you doing here?

No matter how much I struggle, I can see the pool getting closer to me. What an idea to be friends with someone stronger than me!

- Dean! This is not funny! Dean! Stop it!

I hear Team's outspoken laughter as he encourages his captain to push me into the water. I eventually reach the cold surface, into which I sink easily. I get out quickly. My head is barely out of the water, when I hear a huge splash next to me. I quickly protect my eyes from the splashing. When everything has finally calmed down, I see Team's still surprised face.

Dean stares at both of us, leans over the edge of the pool, and points at me.

- Stop bullying the juniors.

He then looks at Team, who looks like she wants to run far, far away.

- Don't run by the pool. It is dangerous.

- P'Dean ?

We all look towards the bleachers as we hear the little voice. Nong Pharm is standing there, his hands clasped around a small bag as he doesn't dare to approach. Immediately, I notice that my best friend relaxes. He doesn't pay attention to us at all, and goes towards him. We can only watch, helplessly, the games of looks, and the brushings between the two. I sigh, rolling my eyes. Damn, since he met her, and they got together, he has really softened! Pharm is really his weak point. So much so that several swimmers have already gone to see him, so that he asks favors to Dean. That's why the training has been advanced in the day, and the pool is empty.

We look at the two lovers moving away, hand in hand. Once they are out of sight, I turn to the troublemaker, and water him copiously.

- Hia !!

I swim away. I can clearly hear him behind me, but I don't slow down. He's getting almost as good as me, and I know I have to be careful not to lose speed.

I decide to dive to the bottom of the water, disappearing from his sight. I stay at the bottom for a while, and watch him. He has stopped swimming, but I can see him turning around. I smile a little as I imagine him calling me and looking for me.

As much fun as it is to tease him, I'm running out of air. With a heel strike, I send my body to the surface. I land right behind him. He turns around, and immediately shoots me with his eyes.

- Hia! You scared me!

I look at him with a small smile. Suddenly, I become aware of his body, soaked, which is a little too close to mine. Under the water, our legs brush against each other, I can feel his breath on my face.

I plunge my eyes in its black orbs. By reflex, my language comes to humidify my lips. I stare at hers with envy. Unconsciously our bodies get closer. Then, I continue to move my arms to maintain me on the surface of water, from time to time, I brush his back, his ribs. We've gotten so close that our noses are touching too. I can feel his warm breath on my face.

It is at the moment when his eyes are posed on my lips that I crack. I run the last few inches, and kiss him. Gently at first, but his slightly salty taste drives me crazy. I catch his hair and his waist, to stick him to me. He clings as much as he can, and tries to follow my frantic rhythm. He takes advantage of a moment to catch his breath. Me, I use this same moment to put my tongue in his mouth. A moan rises from his offered throat. My fingers plant themselves in his wet skin, whereas I continue to kiss him.

I won't be able to say how long it takes before he pushes me away, out of breath, his lips red and swollen.

- Hia...

- In the locker room... Now.

I can't settle for just a kiss with him. I want it all. That's what it's been all along. Actually, we've been intimate for a while now. Since the first trip we took with the swim team. Since that day, he sleeps at my place when he has nightmares, and we sleep together regularly.

I don't know if we can say we're a couple, we've never talked about it. All I know is that he's the only one who makes me feel that way. Every kiss, I feel like it's the first one.

That's why I don't even wait for his consent to drag him out of the pool to the locker room. I drag him into the showers, away from the door, and from any possible nuisance. He follows me wisely, his cheeks red. I tackle him against a cold wall, which makes him moan again. I attack this time his neck, that I like so much to mark with my white teeth. He vaguely tries to moan, but as soon as my hand seizes his crotch, he says nothing more.

I know every weak spot, every part of her body by heart. I could draw her moles without any problem. That's why I step back, surprised, when I notice something for the first time.

Just above his swimsuit, a small black spot has just appeared. As soon as he notices where my eyes have landed, he makes me step back, and hides the spot.

- Ai'Team ? What is Ai'Team?

- N-nothing Hia.

He looks away, blushes, seems to be looking for a way to escape. I frown, and approach him.

- Hia, don't look!

I abruptly pull down his bathing suit, revealing what he was so keen to hide from me.

A...

A tattoo ?

I look at him, completely stunned. On his hip, slightly overflowing, like a call to be licked, a wave calls to me. It is in black and white, but the shadows are magnificent.

When our eyes finally meet, he blushes even more. I don't let him escape from my arms. Gently, I get on my knees. I gently caress the black mark, tracing every contour.

I had noticed that he liked to stroke my tattoos when we were in bed together, but I never understood. I could spend my life drawing him. I don't need to ask him why. For now, I don't care.

I gently kiss each drop that seems to escape the powerful wave. I don't know why, but I think it looks good. Water, an element I feel good in. Like him, water can be gentle and welcoming. But also impetuous and unpredictable.

I dig my fingernails into her bouncing buttocks, as I kiss the tattoo. I feel like a drug addict, I need my fix, and it just got bigger. I feel her hands in my hair, I notice her legs shaking

- Hia~

I stand up, and place a soft kiss on his lips. His burning cheeks tell me that he is still insecure.

- He is beautiful, I whisper against his ear.

I can feel him smile, and relax. I kiss this junior, who is driving me completely crazy, before showing him how beautiful his tattoo makes him look.