[2Moons2 - ForthBeam] - Sugar Daddy /2

I'm responding here to katterice who asked me for a sequel to the story. So, I thank you again for the pressure, and I hope you like it anyway x) saraha51431 good reading to you too!

o0o0o0o

With trembling hands I knocked on the door. The house was quite big, and impressive to be honest. I didn't know what to expect once I entered the place. I was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket, my motorbike helmet in hand, as Beam had requested. 

He opened the door, a welcoming smile on his face.

- Forth, I've been waiting for you. Please, come in.

I passed the man, to see that the interior of his house was rather plain and light. I liked the general atmosphere of it. He showed me a place to put my things, and showed me the way.

Once in his living room, he sat me on the sofa and gave me a drink.

- How are you?

- Good. The exams are coming up, so I'm working a lot at the moment, I don't have much time to rest. 

I take a sip, I feel his gaze on me, detailing me, and burning my skin. For more than thirty minutes, we continue to talk, about everything and nothing. About my studies, his work, friends, and our childhood.

With surprise, I realise how easy it is to talk to him, and how comfortable I feel. He asks a lot of questions, and seems genuinely interested in me. I am not used to this kind of treatment, being usually approached for my looks. 

Slowly but surely he had moved closer to me, to the point where our knees were pressed together. I tried to ignore the heat of his body, but it was quite difficult. Silence had just fallen between us when he jumped to his feet.

- I almost forgot!

He walked away, leaving me alone. After a few minutes, he returned with a small package in his strong hands.

- This is for you. I don't know you very well yet, but I hope I have chosen well.

I smiled as he placed the gift in my lap.

- Thank you!

I was genuinely moved by his gesture. I knew that sugar babies were given gifts, but I was touched that he had thought of me without my asking. I approached him, thanking him with a gentle kiss. After a few seconds he pulled back and smiled.

- Come on, open it. If you have to, you won't even like your present.

I unwrapped it with pleasure, to discover an absolutely magnificent watch. 

- A rolex? It must have cost you a fortune!

- Don't worry about it. May I?

He took my hand and set the watch on it. I looked at it for a moment, completely overwhelmed by the luxury of it. I had always wanted to have this kind of object, but I did not expect it to come into my possession in this way. 

- Thank you very much.

I kissed him again, one hand on his cheek as his hand ran through my hair. For a few seconds, I was overcome with pleasure, I forgot who he was, and why I was there, in his arms.

Without me even noticing, the months passed in the same way. We saw each other at least once a week, often more. He always gave me more gifts and jewellery, money too, allowing me to go out with my friends, or to buy food without question. These were the happiest months for me. Firstly, because money was no longer an issue, and it was something that felt good. Secondly, because of him.