All That's Left 1

Now, all that's left of the Batch are Hunter, Tech, Echo, and Omega.  They've almost lost Hunter a million times, and Omega has a Bounty on her head.  What was going to happen next?  Before Hunter knew it, tears were rolling down his face.  Omega was cuddling Wreckers old Tooka plushie, sobbing.  The Tooka plushie brought back some of the memories of the old days, when they lived on Kamino.  Even the smell of their old room.  That had been the worst for Hunter more than anybody else, because of his enhanced senses.  To Wrecker it had been like home.  Omega was softly snoring, sitting up  with her head drooping toward the ground.  Hunter smiled.  He picked her up and brought her to her room and set her down in her bed.  Omega sleepily opened her eyes and forced them to stay open.  "I love you, Hunter,"  she said falling immediately back to sleep.  "I love you too, Omega," Hunter said.  He put the blanket over her and sat in the seat in front of her bed, and fell asleep.  Tech was still up, looking through the pictures on the holo-screen.  He couldn't stop staring at the one with all of the Batch in it.  Tech remembered he still had some pictures from when they were young and sleeping together after a long day of making trouble for the reg cadets.  His favorite was the first one he transferred to the holo-screen.

  His favorite was the first one he transferred to the holo-screen

He missed the old days.  Everyone did.