You and only you pt3

A/n- I know how long it has been but my mental health is horrendous and I just haven't been motivated to keep on doing the story at the same time so sorry xxx.

You wake up in Narcissas and Bellatrixs arms and draw a smile to your face as Narcissa is practically falling of the bed and Bella is cuddling into you.

You slowly move away trying to get out of bed but Bella grabs you and pulls you back in. "I need to go downstairs Bella" "what ever you need to do can wait".

As she slowly drifts back asleep you eventually get out of bed. You make yourself a coffee and go on a walk in the garden.

The bushes were perfectly shaped, the roses smelt like perfume and the grass was freshly cut.

You loved having a little walk in the garden at early hours in the morning whilst the sun gleamed down onto you.

Then you look up back at the manor and Narcissa is watching you on the balcony, she walks back in.

You start making your way back in.

Once you were in she gave you a hug " how are you my darling" "good but tired" with that you yarn and Narcissa smirks at you.

"I'll go wake Bella" she mentions and you go to make pancakes. Whilst making pancakes you feel some arms wrap around your waist which you take in and hug back which it turned out to be Bella that was a big shock as she really wasn't that affectionate that often.

After you ate breakfast you went to go get ready as you was hosting a party for all the slytherins.

You wear:

After you weee finished getting ready you started get the house ready and prepared

Once everything was done all the guest started arriving.

Bella wore:

Narcissa wore:

Narcissa wore:

(If you don't like what you or they wore change it)

The party was going great Bella was so drunk and Narcissa only slightly tipsy but still enough for her not to walk in a straight line.

All of a sudden this song started to play and all the Slytherins started to dance and because Cissy and Bella both weren't at Hogwarts anymore they couldn't dance with anyone and because you and Draco were always good friends you danced with him.

Whilst dancing with Draco you kept eye contact with Narcissa the whole way through.

"Come on y/n I know you like my mother so just dance with her anywah old traditions don't matter now" and with that you let go of him and jogged over the Narcissa put her glass of wine down and pulled her in for a dance.

"Let's go and do something more fun y/l/n" and with that she walked away and you followed.

A/n- sorry for how small it is but like I said at the start my mental health is Horrendous thanks for reading lovelies and Ik I am naughty for not finishing it but that's when you have to wait for the best bit hehehe ( read in Michael Jackson's or don't read at all)