Car guy-Steve randle

You've lived in Tulsa your whole life,
I'm but you never really stuck anywhere. You where too "lower class" for the socials but too "upper class" for the greasers. You had friends but you always longed for a group where you can just feel belonged.
You now are 17 and you live right across from a gas station, not too far into town. You've been moved in for around a few months now and after watching nice cars come in and out of the station you've finally saved up enough to get your self a smooth ride.
You park it at your apartment and eye at the shiny paint. The next day you get up and the first thing you do is jump in it. It's a really nice ride, you run all around the town and half way through the day you realize you should fill it up before heading home.
You pull into the station and you are greeted by a young man, around your age. You recognize him, Sodapop Curtis! You had a friend a while back who dated him for a while and surprisingly he recognized you.
"Hey y/n! Long time no see!"he smiles.
"Hey Soda! It's nice to see you!"
He eyes your car, "wow! This is a real nice ride you have here."
"Thank you! I'm just pulling by just to gas it up."
He grins and looks behind him,
"I'm working on a little something but you know what I'll get my good bud Steve to gas you up!"
You got a little flushed. You're not to good with talking to new people so you got a bit nervous.
"Oh Soda it's fine, I'll get it-"
"STEVE! GET OVER HERE!"
"Nononosodaitsfine"
His buddy runs over too you too.
"Yeah what's up? Something wrong?"
"Y/n this is Steve, Steve this is Y/n!"
You shyly wave at Steve, he tenses up for a minute and eventually nods at you.
"Pump their gas will ya Steve, their a good friend of mine."
"Heh yeah sure."
You ich at the back of your neck, getting more and more nervous. Your not good talking to guys. You look back at him well he fills your car up and you realize, he's not BAD looking.
"There you go!"
You smile at your feet and then turn to look for your wallet,
"How much?"
He wide eyed started at your for a moment and then let's out a low chuckle.
"No no no don't even worry about it!"
He smiles at you,
"Huh?? Are you sure?"
"Yep it's on the house! On one condition,,"
You turn even more red,
"If you let me take you out to dinner sometime"
-
-
-
-
Yay sorry I'm a bit rusty I haven't wrote in a long long time hehe