Where he took you for the first date!

Pony- book store,
Pony would take you to a book store and buy you whatever ones you'd like as long as you let him read them to you. (He insists on buying you hardcovers)(whatta man)

Soda- Drag race,
Soda would take you to one of him drag races and let you sit passenger (I don't know anything about drag races SRRY) after he would take you out to get some take out and bring you home to watch a girly chick flick

Darry- dinner,
Darry would take you out somewhere really fancy to show you he's serious and isn't looking for something small. After the meal you both go on a walk through a park.

Steve- cruising
Steve would take you on a "tour" of the outer city and farms, ( really him pointing out everytime you pass cows)
And park on top of a hill that over looks the city so you both could watch the stars.

Dally- bucks
Dally promised you a good time and he's a man who sticks to his word. He would let you beat him at pool and "pay" for your drinks. You get loaded and pass out in his room.

Johnny- the lot
Johnny feels bad because he "doesn't have much to offer" but nothing is better than being snuggled up to Johnny, staring at the moon and just talking.

Twobit- the nighty double
Two would take you to some shitty movie neither of you cared about, started a popcorn fight mid way and got kicked out. Then you'd just walk around town until you found someone to fuck with.