Shocker.

Yin: "Coming!"

I had rushed toward the door, my throughts leaving my mind. As I slowly creek it open there he was, Mao, stood there with a smile like always.

Yin: "I said-"

Mao: "Listen!"

I freeze in my tracks and I slowly nod as I look to the ground, moving to the side.

Yin: "Fine"

Mao had walked past me and I close the door, feeling somewhat scared about having him in my home after all that had happened.

Mao: "I know how you feel... You must of been so scared to realise your past... And I know I lied but... It was for you Yin, to keep you safe..."

Listening to him made me calm down, his voice was always so soft and light... So beautiful, like... Hearing a kitten meow, or listening to birds sing in the morning.

Yin: "I... I don't know what to do Mao... Everything is just getting to me and I don't know how much more I can take... It's like I'm going insane"

Mao: "Why don't you come on vacation with me? Just us, alone... On a mountine somewhere? Far away"

My eyes widen as I look up to him with a shocked expression. I had no idea he was even the type to suddenly suggest going on vacation.

Yin: "O-Ok"

********************

I had packed up bags and everything I needed, including a Kimono and lots of dresses. I was starting to get really excited that I was going on my first vacation away, especially since it was with Mao, my secret crush. I had a crush on Mao for years, but after seeing Hei... I think I like him too...

Mao: "Yiiin!"

I jump and I run to the window as I smile brightly.

Yin: "Be right there!"

I rush to get all of my bags and I begin to run down the stairs as I then get into his car, buckling in. We begin driving, for what seemed like hours. I had slowly fallen to sleep.

********************

Mao: "Yin... Hey Yin... Wake up Yin"

I slowly open my eyes as everything is a blurr, as I wipe the sleep from my eyes I notice the mountine as my eyes take focus finally. The mountine was huge and looked sooo beautiful, it was even covered in a little snow. Near the top there was a building, like a hotel.

Yin: "Are we staying there?"

Mao: "Yes we are Yin... And... Tonight... I'm going to take you"

Hearing Maos voice I blush deeply, I blushed like I've never blushed before. What was I thinking? He couldn't possibly mean sex right? No... Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it is all... Right?

(ATTENTION! The Next Page Will Be Called: 'Lust?' The Next Page Is Restricted Due To Adult Content, If You Wish To Read The Next Page Please Fan me, That Is The Only Way You Will Be Able To See The Next Page. If You Do Not Fan Me You Will Not Be Able To View The Next Page! Thank You For Your Time. -Pamie.) (NOTE! You Can View The 'Lust?' Page If You Click: 'Become a fan' On My Profile.)