Forgotten Memories.

I had not shared my dream with anyone, I was sure they would not believe me anyway. Instead of believeing it was just a dream I had set out to find this Masked Man. I had hurd all the rumors going around about a contractor saveing lives of others. If this man in my dream is the contractor... Was it really a dream after all?

Mao: "Yin!"

I swiftly turn around and stand in almost a fighting stance. Once I realise who it is I blush slightly. I then ease up and giggle nervously putting my hand on the back of my head.

Yin: "Mao, goodmorning, how are you today?"

I smile charmingly as Mao looks over to me with a soft smile.

Mao: "You really do get wrapped up in your work Yin, you should take the day off"

Yin: "My work is my duty. I have a duty to protect the people too youknow"

I wink and carry on my way. I walk into the lab and set some files down. I look over computor screens and I sigh tiredly.

Yin: "Nothing..."

********************

Yin: "I wonder what he meant by 'I told you not to get close.' "

I take a sip of my coffee and suddenly there was an explosion on the other side of the street. There were parts of metal and building flying out in all directions as the place gets covered by smoke. From the impact I was thrown out of my seat. I quickly stand up to see people running and screameing.

Yin: "That's the resturant I always go to..."

My eyes widen from the commotion and I can't believe my eyes when I come accross him... The Masked Man. I take off running out of the cafe after him swiftly. I have to run many obsticals to keep up with him. After a while I run onto a roof-top to find him waiting for me.

Yin: "Why did y-!"

The Masked Man: "Shut up and listen!"

The Masked Man: "You're trying to discover the truth... And some things are better left forgotten. Your journey ends here"

My eyes widen at his words and suddenly he swiftly flings his arm out, a electrical charge suddenly charges for me. I take off running as fast as I can. I didn't know where to. Suddenly... I felt myself falling. I was so scared I had ran right off the building. My body twirls and flips in the air as I try to scream for help.

...Bang.