Saved?

...Bang.

********************

I had survived the fall. As I tilt my head back to my surprise Mao had me held, he had cought me.

Mao: "Are you ok?!"

Yin: "I-I..."

Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I stare up into Maos eyes. Mao holds me gently in his arms and he was panting heavily. I slowly look back up to the roof to see The Masked Man had vanished.

Mao: "I heard the explosion and came right over! I thought I lost you!"

Yin: "M-Mao..."

He begins heading home and as he walks I look around to see paremedics aiding to wounds of the public who was in the explosion. I feel myself grow dizzy as I slowly lay my head back over Maos arm. My eyes slowly close as I feel myself falling into a deep sleep.

About two days had passed and Mao had taken me to his home and was looking after me there, however... He had found my online journal that kept all my research and encounters with The Masked Man. Mao being Mao decided to investigate. A while later I had awoke.

Yin: "U-Unn... I'm so hungry"

Mao: "Yin! I save your life and you say you're hungry? Haha"

I find myself startled as I sit up fast and look toward Mao who had a smirk on his lips. I blush deeply and look down fast, feeling somewhat embarrassed.

Mao: "Hey who exactly is The Masked Man?"

Upon hearing his words my heart stops for a beat and begins to beat 10 times harder, almost in my throat. My eyes slowly begin to widen as I tilt my head to look at Mao. What will I do now? He knows of... Him.