He... Rescued me?!

The last couple of weeks I had done even more research of The Masked Man, in hope of finding something usefull to me. But had come up empty handed. I had decided I'd have a day to myself so I set out to a local Shrin. This was Japan you know. As I'm heading up the stair-case I smell smoke, upon looking up I notice the Shrin was on fire.

Yin: "No... It... Who would... Do this..."

I stand shocked, completely hurt that someone would ever set a Shrin on fire for the pure joy of it. I soon find myself running and running. As I reach the Shrin I look around to see a wooden bucket. I take it in my grasp and poor some water into it. Then throwing the water over the fire, but the fire was too big. I run inside the Shrin, picking up all the fabrics I could to save them. When suddenly the roof had collapsed.

Yin: "Ahhh!"

********************

I had awoken... But where was I? I don't recognise this place atal.

Hei: "Hello, how are you feeling?"

As I hear that voice I notice it sounds strangly familiar but have no idea where from or why. I turn my head and I see a young man with a small smile. His hair was black and his eyes was dark brown, almost black too. He was average size and weight but he seemed different somehow...

Yin: "I... I'm fine... How... What happened?"

Hei: "Well you tried to save a-part from a Shrin but the roof fell on you... So I brought you hear and healed your wounds"

I slowly sit up once he's finished and I gasp, holding my shoulder where I feel a... Bandage? I look to my shoulder and I notice some blood was seeping through it. I look back to Hei, worried.

Yin: "Thank you..."

Hei: "Don't worry about it, now hold still, let me change it"

He approaches me with a First-Aid Kit and I sit still, watching him take the bloody bandage off. I look away when I see the state of my shoulder and I keep my eyes closed tight as he aids to my wound. A while later he pulled away with a smile.

Hei: "There..."

He seems to be glaring at me now, almost as if he was planning something, he looked... Scary!

Yin: "I-I should go now m-"

I was cut off suddenly...

Hei: "I'm The Masked Man!"

My eyes soon widen as I couldn't believe his words. He was The Masked Man?! But if he was... Why did he save me? Why did he heal me and show me his true identity? Is he... Really him?