39.

𝙹𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈𝚂
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

𝙹𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈𝚂𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

Today is me and reign's anniversary . We celebrated it on this day because we don't really count our breakup as a breakup. We was fucking around practically the whole time.

Today is also the day I'm proposing to her.

I really didn't want to make it like I was moving too fast. Me and reign's relationship really did speed by.

It has been a year since we been together and we been throug some shit.

I've fucked up a lot in our relationship and and she stuck by me most of the time.

We're taking our baby to my mom's house and then we're going to dinner and I got her some presents and then I'ma propose. Simple.

Oh and then we're getting freaky, which is why Alaïa can't be here.

Right now I'm putting her in her car seat and she just looking at me. She's so pretty.

"What you lookin' at mama" i smiled at her. She smiled too.

She started babbling and smiling and clapping. She's such a happy baby.

"Yeah, talk yo shit, Babygirl."

I picked her car seat up and we went to the car. Reign was already in the car.

I got in after putting her in and started driving to my mom's house.

"I'm a miss my baby," Reign said sniffling.

"She'll be back in two days."

We never really dropped her off nowhere and let her stay there for so long. This will be our first time.

I pulled up to my mom's house and me and Reign got out the car. I got True and Reign got her diaper bag.

I knocked on the door and my mom opened it, smiling hard as hell.

She greeted Reigna and grabbed True's car seat before she walked in the house. I guess her ass forgot to greet me.

Just took my kid and left.

I walked in the house after Bae and went in the living room where she was.

She was smiling and playing with True.

"Mama, did you forget to greet me? You just took my baby and left."

"Oh. Hi, Jordan! How's life treating you?" She asked sarcastically.

"Really nicely."

"That's so good. Reign., do you have a schedule I need to follow."

"Yes, ma'am."