𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝐵𝑜𝑦 // CSMP 🧸

The title says, "Blush Boy"
College AU
Settings : Ludicity's and Fuzzy's dorm

"Hey babe~" Ludicity whistled at Fuzzy. Ludicity was bored and had nothing else to do but flirt with Fuzzy.

"I- uh- y- Hi- Hello!" Fuzzy stuttered out, frustrated and blushing intensely.

Ludicity had Fuzzy pinned to the wall. Fuzzy was shorter than Ludicity so it was easy to pin him.

"Your such a blushy boy.." Ludicity laughed, he then kissed Fuzzy. Fuzzy slowly melted into the kiss.

Ludicity grabbed Fuzzy's chin so he stopped pinning Fuzzy. Ludicity stopped kissing Fuzzy so they can breathe. "I- Uh- Heh?" Stuttered the brunette

"May I do it again, cutie?~" Ludicity asked. "I- uh- Yes..?" Fuzzy questioned.

"Thank you, love." Ludicity than kissed Fuzzy again but this time he slipped his tongue in. This made Fuzzy blush even more.

Ludicity stopped again for air. Fuzzy was breathing heavily since she needed some air. They both stared at each other for a minute.

"I..." Fuzzy was about to finish but instead Ludicity kissed him. "Luhh.." Fuzzy melted into the kiss.

"Fuzzy..say you love me.." Ludicity whispered into Fuzzy's ear making him blush more.

"I- uh- I..love you." Fuzzy said embarrassed. "Well...I'll kiss you again...if you want?" Ludicity asked.

"Y- I- Yes?" Fuzzy answered as Ludicity kissed Fuzzy again with their tongue.

"Ngh~" Fuzzy and Ludicity stopped kissing for a while, "That was fun, wasn't it?" Ludicity asked

"FUCK YOU PERVERT!!" Fuzzy yelled.