Daddy's Girl

So my sweet cupcakes I am back with a new os many people requested me to write on "Daddy's Girl" so here it is and "Brother In Law will only be updated when you complete the target okay so lets get started.

And the target for next one is👇🏻

Votes-95+

Agar jaldi chahiye toh target jaldi pura karo.

______________________________________

Sharma house a couple comes inside the house after getting married a small girl was standing beside her grandmother she does there aarti and calls them inside bela comes and hugs her mother.

B-Mom who is this uncle is he a visitor or a guest

Mom-Baby he is your father

B-Mom where is daddu

M-Baby he left to god because his dad called him to himself now he will serve the god but he sent another person as a dad for you see he is the one go and talk with him

B-Hello uncle my name is bela what is your name

Mahir-My name is mahir and I am your dad right than call me daddy baby okay not uncle

G-Ya that's fine now you both can go to your room

M-Ya mom bela good night take care okay

B-Okay mom good night mumma and daddy

M-Good night baby

After 23 years

Many things changed in sharma house bela's mother nayna left the world after a sudden heart attack bela was too small to understand the things which were happening around her she only used to talk and play with mahir and he also used to love her as his own daughter as bela is now a grown up girl she mostly stays outside and returns at night one day she returned from her office and sees the lights are closed she was very tired so she sat on the sofa and removed her heels she looks both sides and removed her shirt and sits with bra on mahir was coming downstairs for filling his jug with water he sees bela sitting on the sofa he keeps looking at her figure he adjusts his spectacles and looks properly at her like her curves which were covered with few sweat drops mahir started feeling hot looking at her he then checks her hips which were in perfect shape he was feeling sweaty bela suddenly turns and sees mahir looking at her.

B-Daddy you I am so sorry

She wears her shirt and took her bag she runs to her room mahir looks down and sees a tent in his pants he returns back to his room and removed his pants he removed his boxers too he took his dick in his hands and closes his eyes he moans softly and massages it.

M-No mahir this is not right she is your daughter and nayna trusted you don't think anything like this about her but her curves her balloons like breast her waist that ignited the fire inside me again the fire that was calm since years after nayna left I know I should not have this feelings for my daughter but she is my step daughter and I am a man I cannot stop my desires agh fuck

Next day bela was wearing a crop top and shorts it was Sunday today and bela decided to stay home she was reading a newspaper mahir was peeling a banana while eyeing her thighs he felt like licking them bela looks at mahir and smiles.

B-Daddy can I eat it I know you peeled it for yourself but pls

M-Bela you don't need to ask just eat it