,Warning

This is a last note for silent readers,look you have ruined my day today it was my birthday and you have done this all.A guy messages me that he has reported my book this book along with his f***** friends and he abuses me I will not share that chats here because they are not like sharing and he further adds that he doesn't like all this content and he says he will report my every book along with this,I just said him that its your problem if you don't like then don't read it or just ignore it,he further says that he will anyhow delete my book I was going to mention his id here but it's not coming here somehow I don't know why but this is ridiculous dude if you're reading this than listen there are many Erotic books on wattpad about Behir and anyone else that doesn't matter I every time say that agar aap log comfortable Nahi ho toh matt padho mein koi force Nahi kar rahi hun aap logon ko mein kuch nahi keh rahi I always tell kids to stay away from this type of content and I am seriously and genuinely telling this I am not writing all this for votes or I am that type of  girl this is just mature content.

If someone addressed your sister or your mother wife daughter as slut how would you feel and if you're a girl I don't know you're a girl or boy but if you're a girl you should be shameful about ur self that despite being a girl youre abusing another girl physically and pressuring her to stop writing.

And then you further say you will delete pearbhi erotica also like what should I say to you now the book which is not even started your talking to delete it!!?

Those are just books yar meine bohot baar bataya hain I was going to mute and block and report your account too but apne itna lamba message bheja hain mujhe 11 pm ko uske baad I trued to open your acc but you have muted me nice very nice I am literally clapping ny hands here!!

But I will not abuse you back this is not what my parents have thought me ,but its my humble request pls don't do this mujhe bohot time lagta hain in sab ke liye I study in university and I handle this account just for writing I have many works  in whole day.

And k write all this ar night despite I feel sleepy just because I promise you all to update tomorrow or today.

Dude there are lots of erotic books on wattpad over 1000 you will find many just think about the writer who writes it you will report it and wattpad will delete it.

And one more last thing this book is not that mature because I am not so so good in writing it I am myself trying to improve but I am not able to do a thing I just leave it and continue how its going.

And pls don't abuse anyone physically guys it hurts bore than anything you have body shamed me you have abused me in hindi and all.

Aur han if you didn't like all this then you would have never abused a girl on this stage!!!

Sorry for boring you all.

And if this will get deleted koi nahi yar seh lenge.