Rivals

Rivals

Bela-You idiot don't try to teach me you don't know who I am and what I can do

Mahir-Oh really you mental business woman do you think you can win

Bela-Yes I can

Mahir-Then you are over confident

Bela-Wrong you are over confident because you talk to much before doing anything and I don't talk just do it

Mahir-Oh I am so impressed

Bela-Ya I know you would

Mahir pulls her and holds her waist he started missing her madly she holds his waist and was sucking his lips mahir was smooching her lips like a crazy bela bites his Upper lip and he moans bela was pressing his ass hardly he sprank her ass and she cried in joy

He pushes her on the couch and she laid there like a shameless woman who is hungry for lust he slams there lips to gether bela removes his leather jacket while kissing his plumply soft lips he was kneading her soft breast moaning in pleasure he slightly bite her earlobe oh Love you pleasure me a lot these were the only words from her mouth he licks her cleavage and sucks it making it wet with his saliva impatient hmm make me wet she bite his earlobe and sucks it madly

He was moving his hands on her breast while kissing her lips he spit on her lips and sucks then mmm you are so warm like it umm yeah my love both tore each others clothes mahir was going on his beast mode he tore her panty and sucks the juices bela moans he puts her panty inside her mouth she threw it and made a weird face he slaps her right breast and gently started kneading her boobs.

Oh yeah!!!! Fuck baby this is crazy make them wet

He removes her bra and frees her breast which were urging to be loved he licks them softly One by One not disappointing bela she was moving her soft hands all over his rough hairs he bit her nipple once and his hairs were pulled by bela she kissed his lips pulling him upwards and bite his lips mahir was moving her nipple between his Middle finger and thumb.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and bite her cheeks he places his teeth marks on her cheeks he kisses her neck and shoulders he tries to eat her shoulder bela moans he places his teeth on her shoulder And she pulls him he removes her watch and threw it.

What the fuck!!!!Lose your mind?
Fucking crazy

Arghhhhh

Mahir licks her neck he was licking her throat he places his teeth and filled her neck with Love bites which was loved by his woman um crazy you're mahir just don't stop baby just don't umm I will not you're so attractive he kisses her earlobe and starts sucking her cleavage.

He softly starts sucking her nipples he was playing with her breast sucking biting and kneading them he gently was flicking her nipple with his warm tongue sending currents in bela's spine um yeah fucking crazy oh my god um yeah fuck!!

Exited hmm!!

Crazy

He removes his trousers and boxers she pulls him over her and was kissing his chest she places Love bites she took his dick in her hands and starts messaging it she took it inside her mouth mahir closes his eyes and made a bun of her hairs she too close her eyes moaning with pleasure she started sucking it he was holding her head and pushing it backwards and forward he asked her to take his whole cock inside her mouth she does as he said.

She took his whole 9 inch cock inside her mouth and harshly pushes it inside her throat mahir was trying to Deep throat his cock but bela stops him hitting his chest showing him a signal she can't breath he removes his cock from her mouth and bela coughs she sucks his cock mahir made her sit on her knees he pushes her on the couch and places his tongue over her cunt.

She pulls him More closer he was sucking her cunt fastly he was moving his hands on her navel she cums hardly and he sucks her juices he slaps her cunt and entered inside her he was slapping her boobs while fucking her like crazy Person.

Bela asked him to go More fast mahir started pumping his dick More inside her wet treasure both were moaning he made her stand and slaps her ass he put his fingers in her ass bela was moaning like a bitch.

He again turned her and entered inside her sucking her ass hole and wet her hole with his saliva before entering.

He was fucking her in doggy style both moaned he was slapping her ass with his One hand and fingering her pussy with another hand bela was sucking the dildo mahir removes his fingers out of her oussy he licks his fingers and pushes dildo in bela's pusssy.

He was pushing it hardly inside it

B-Ahh ahh mahir faster faster mahir ahh fuck mahir cum inside me ahh ahh

M-Wet me baby yeah fuck faster

Bela removes the dildo from her pussy she sits upon mahir and starts riding him mahir was pressing her ass cheeks bela's both hands were on his chest mahir was pressing her ass hardly bela was jumping fastly his cock twiched and mahir's cum was dropping out from bela's pussy.

Mahir picks her up and took her to washroom he massages her breast with shower gel and bela was pressing his ass she pours water on his cock and sucks it mahir was pouring hot water on her hairs she was sucking his mushroom.

Oh yeah More faster

Bela was laying on her knees mahir licks her ass hole and starts pumping inside her ass they fucked each other crazily all the night.
______________________________________

Surrogate will
Be updated tommorow I have decided not to disappoint anyone.

Brother in law will be updated at 12

Target-70+votes