Faster than light.

It was a normal day for (Y/N), akali and ahri. He said they can go on without him and they did so, the two talked about their upcoming concert tomorrow and what should they wear which is the same thing kai'sa and Evelyn were doing at that time.

"Aww my god your so adorable! The most adorable fox I've ever seen!". Ahri can still hear him and wanted to punch that fox off of him, but she has just met him not too long ago? Why be jealous or have the feeling at all to someone you've just met?

"I don't get it. Why are you so jealous? You've just met him". Ahri pouted and let out a 'hmph' as she looked away and kept walking, "You wouldn't get it since your not a vastaya". Akali raised one of her eyebrow up, "Okay, okay fine. Can you blame me? He's cute and I want him to call me cute so if we ever get together which I hope we do, We can be known as cute couples and would have cute babies!".

She stayed silent and bonked her on the head, "Ow! Hey what was that for!?", "You are the ugliest woman I know and hate", she said sarcastically. "Go suck an ass!". Ahri cussed at her, they both continued walking and heard a robbery going down at the cashier. "Shit. Get down, now". She did so.

A lot of cries and shoutings were heard on the cashier side. "Why are they robbing this place? It's a small 7/11 and does it really have to be in groups of three?". Ahri shrugged and both of them peeked at the robbers.

"Actually where is (Y/N)? I'm worried about him even more than this place being robbed off". Akali let out a little laugh and took out one of her kunai's out.
"I know what your about to do but don't do it. You'll get yourself hurt", "Come on. It's a bit boring without being in a fight".

"What... What are you!?". Ahri and akali heard one of the robbers scream which caught both of their attention. "Holy shit. Is that (Y/N)? What's he doing?", Ahri said out loud, "I don't know but we gotta help him-". Before the both of them could do anything, (Y/N) answered his question, "What am I? probably just a cosmic mistake. But you aren't asking the right questions either, old man. The question isn't what I am, it's who I am. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)". He formally introduced himself and smoke dash as he appeared behind him, "And what are you?". The robber fell down on his knees.

"An annoying Footnote in history that can easily be written out". Akali and ahri looked over to see the rest of the robbers only for them to be paralyzed, or seems to be paralyzed. "Is... is that guy's leg covered in concrete?". Concrete rocks were coming out from one of them legs and a small mall of ice was on his mouth.

"Why is there a ball of ice on his mouth though?".
The other robber has been tied down by electric lines and continues to electrocute him, "Ouch. That must hurt like a bitch". (Y/N) threw a small ball of neon also known as 'stasis bubble' that passed by akali and ahri sides. "What's that-".

The bubble detonated and a man was sent flying through it at near light speed but thankfully the effect of the stasis bubble slowed down the speed which let him float mid-air for a little while. (Y/N) slowly walked towards the robber and continued petting the fox on his arms, "You know I heard that people shouldn't use trauma as motivation to hurt others. Maybe you could learn a few things from it by an unknown person".

"W-Wait! We'll leave and we're never gonna do this again! I swear!". He thought about it as the effect of the stasis bubble wore off and the man hit the ground on his back, "If you say so". The robber was shocked at how quickly he changed his mind, "R-Really!?", (Y/N) shrugged.

"The police will take care of you and make sure to bring your buddy to the hospital immediately or else the ice grenade is gonna explode on his mouth",
The robber, akali and ahri looked at (Y/N) with a wide eyed reaction, "Of course if you don't believe me. I can detonate it right now if you want me to-".
The robber immediately ran towards his buddy and still looked to be intact.