A conversation: word by word, sentence after sentence.

"Your pencil?" asked the Hyunshik confused.

"The deal officer," I recalled him, "and, for your information, you should think before asking me a question because I don't have so many questions left.

"You reveal it to me," he noticed.

"You offered me a meal. I can offer you that piece of information," I answered.

"Your second question," he affirmed making sure not to ask me a question, that made me giggle.

"Okay. In which hospital is Jun Dewei?" I questioned, surprising him, "Don't act surprised you told me he was in a hospital bed."

"You are wise," the officer stated.

"So are you," I simply replied.

He thanked me before answering my question by telling me Dewei was in Seoul National University Hospital. It was my turn to thank him.

"Why are you thanking me?" he asked without thinking.

"I am your suspect but you gave me a piece of information about the victim" I replied.

"Crap! My question!" he shouted. "Well, it's your turn I guess... It's funny you are quite very talkative but silent at the same time."

"I have other questions but none of them could be answered by you. Can we make a new deal?" I requested.

"What kind of deal?"

"Let's ask one last question, each, first," I stated.

"Sounds okay to me" replied the officer.

"You can ask your question first," I said.

"Where are all your scars coming from?" he inquired.

I frowned my eyebrows and looked away in the room. I didn't expect this question. I bit my bottom lip. I shouldn't have opened the door shirtless.

"Okay, let me change my questions," he expressed making me look at him again.

"The deal is the deal, if you ask me that, I have to answer in order to ask mine," I affirmed.

"Maybe, but, there is no link with the case. Besides, it's difficult for you to speak about. So let me change it to an easier one. It will also be a personal one" Officer Eun declared to what I agreed. "What are all your tattoos meaning?"

"You didn't even think they were just pieces of art..."

"Not a second"

"The dragon on my full leg represents me, I guess? Dragons were powerful, after the myths' sayings, but they were alone. They didn't trust humans... So don't I. The one on my forearm is called the Mechanic of time and space... Hum. It means no matter how long it takes, no matter where I am, time will pass just the same. Doesn't matter where I am, I am with myself, I'll stand up no matter what comes against me. The last one, which stands on my upper arm right under my shoulder's end, is also a representation of me. This angel I guess is me. The sword is my... ... sins." I finally finished my monologue.

"Violence is not always a sin you know" he tried to reassure me, " By the way, the angel seems sad maybe crying?"

"He is, I am. He seeks revenge, he is hateful."

"You let the fabric tape that embraces both the angel's wings and his sword."

"I don't know what it precisely is. It's the other side of me. Me of the other side too," I expressed, "It's the angel of death".

"What is your last question? Before speaking about the possibility of another deal."

"Do you think I am the culprit in this case?" I boldly questioned.

"No."

That was his answer, short but firm. It didn't take him two seconds to answer. He didn't hesitate at all. A tear rolled down my cheek again. He believed in me as she did back then. Hyunshik asked me why I was crying. Is one tear was considered crying? I dry it. I answered him that he has remembered me something. He finally asked about the proposition.

"Let me help you resolve this case."

He simply noticed that was why I needed to ask my last question first. But I had to tell him what it would imply to accept: me having access to the case's file. Without turning me down directly he asked logically how would I be of any help. I confessed that I was knowing more about those things than he could think.

"Okay" he simply accepted.

Suddenly someone knocked on the windows violently and repeatedly making me state: "Someone disagrees". He whispered to me it was his case. But, still, he left the room and closed the door. I turned to face the windows. "Don't be mad at him. At least he doesn't have preconceptions of me because of my files." I was not speaking to a window but the person behind it.

Now that I think about it, I have been stupid believing I wasn't a suspect or under arrest. Who would be convened to give its testimony at 10 PM?