Chapter 4

It's been three months since you last bothered bonten, you got bored and decided to go back to your criminal busting life.
Currently you were undercover as the assistant of a drug lord , you needed to get enough proof via the recording device that you were wearing in order to put the in jail.

" Nobume come here, our clients will be here shortly " the man said , making you stand next to him as his clients should be walking in at any moment. This time you were wearing a purple and black wig and purple contacts, as always your presentation was impeccable and it recognisable. You obviously gave a fake name ,you weren't about to give your real name to anyone.

As the door opened you glanced at the people walking in and almost gasped out loud.
'Shit what the fuck are they doing here' you internally screamed as you saw no other than Sano Manjiro, Ran and Kokonoi walk in .

' At least they can't recognise me' you thought as you kept your face neutral and professional.
You kept quiet as your fake boss started to talk business with them as you were standing right next to him .
" Nobume bring the drugs" he spoke , indicating to the box in the corner of the room.
You silently grabbed everything and brought it to the table and placed it on top while everybody's eyes were on you.

You were wearing black pants and matching blazer with a lace bralette that covered your chest completely but still looked hot .
You had an idea in mind as something seemed fishy.
You went up to your boss and whispered something in his ear as he visibly paled, he probably waas shocked too.

" Nobume please tell the members to gather up the rest of the drugs as we discussed with these gentlemen" he spoke like he wasn't affected by what you said before.

You got your phone out and sent a message to the members, and in less than three minutes they were sorrounding the door outside ready to barge in .
Bonten was planning to kill the drug lord as you could see that they weren't interested in the drugs or what your boss was talking about.
Their body language said it all i your eyes, you were good at reading rooms and it was clear that shit was about to go down.

You walked towards Ran and sat on his lap , unexpected to everyone in the room .
You got your watch while hugging his neck and shot a needle from your watch , making the man instantly pass out.
( If you get the anime i got this from you literally are a real og).
You quickly with both of your hands snatched the guns that the other two males were carrying.

" We meet again bonten"you smiled as you got up .
The air in the room got thicker as you could could through the tension with a knife.
Something must have clicked in Kokonoi as his eyes widened .

" It's you-"you didn't let him finish as you bowed at your boss and headed out , while looking back at him and smirking .
" Boss i'm headed home bye, you know what to do"
You said as you told the guards to walk in the room.

You knew that they probably had back up and you wanted to get out of this mess as soon as you could as you recorded all the proof that you needed, even if the guy would probably die by the hands of bonten tonight.

You whistled as you could hear screams coming from the room, their back up must have came.
You wondered as you were heading towards your bike, what you didn't notice was the guy that was tailgating you the whole time.

" Don't move or i'll shoot" the voice whispered onto your ear as your eyes went wide.
" Oh finally i got you" he softly chuckled while turning you around.

It was Kokonoi Hajime himself .

" Damn your hair is ugly as hell, you got too stressed that your hair went white?" you smiled while he looked at you baffled.

" In your situation i wouldn't be making snarky comments you know darlin, i could kill you right now"

" Look behind you , old hag" you said while never stopping smiling .

He felt a gun on his back as one of your bodyguards pointed it directly at the man's heart from behind.
" Ah look at how the tables have turned babe" you smiled walking towards him as he could just watch you .

You snatched his gun and pointed it at him, as soon as you did you heard a loud shot echoing in the parking lot.

" Took you long enough Kakucho" Kokonoi smiled and looked back at you.
Kakucho shot your body guard as you pointed your gun while staring blankly at him.

" Shoot me and Money boy will come to hell with me" you said while never breaking eye contact with him.

As you looked at him you heard the back door and saw their leader walking towards you with Ran close behind him.
' Oh this took an interesting turn , i wonder if i'm going to die'

" You would be dead as soon as you blink your eyes wrongly at Kokonoi, so i assume you are the girl who stole our data months ago? Is it her Koko?"
" Yes its her boss" he smiled while you just wanted to knock his teeth out one by one .

" Lower the gun" he stated firmly , you just sighed as you didn't care anymore. You literally didn't even get sleep last night because of an anime that you were binging and now you were getting frustrated.

You dropped your gun to the side .

" Man can you hurry up at whatever you want to do,there is chocolate cake waiting for me at home" you whined .

" You are about to die and you care about a cake? you are insane" Kakucho looked at you like you were crazy.

" Yeah , i really don't mind dying my man" you smiled as you looked into their boss's eyes while smirking.