Chapter 17

Oh to say you were fuming was an understatement, they betrayed you even if you kept your word .

For the rest of your time with V you just ignored your rage and actually enjoyed your time with him, after you bid farewell to him you got into your car and headed towards store to buy some stuff that you needed .

After buying the necessities and stuffing them into your bag you headed towards the mansion and put on an act as if you didn't found out anything.
You walked in to put your stuff away and went back downstairs to start making dinner.

" Y/n? You are cooking? that's a rare sight"Kakucho made his way towards the fridge and grabbed a glass of water.

"Just felt like eating sushi today"you replied " And don't make it sound like i never cooked anything"you rolled your eyes as you finished preparing the plates of rolls.

" I've finished, so if you wanna call the others that will make everything easier" you said as you washed your hands.

Kakucho called to the guys as they came and sat around the table while chatting amongst themselves as they started eating, you on the other hand were getting drinks.

" Y/n you are so good at cooking" Takeomi said as he happily ate.

" Oh i know" you looked at your watch and counted thirty seconds.

"And 3....2.....1.." you said out loud.

" Huh" they looked confused at you.

Then suddenly Kokonoi fell onto the floor and others started to get up but fell to their knees as well.
They looked at you as you stared coldly down at them while putting a finger to your lips.
" Shh it will be alright, goodnight" was all they heard as they passed out onto the cold tiled floor of the kitchen. The drug worked.

Some time after.......

As the members felt water splash onto their face they woke up jolting to the cold liquid all over them, some of them gasped as others just narrowed their eyes to see better.

" Wakey wakey" you smiled.

"You bitch-" Sanzu said as he narrowed his eyes at you.

" You should choose your words wisely as they could be your last in this precise moment strawberry" you monotonously said sighing.
You walked to him and punched him straight in the gut making him gasp for air.

" I told you to watch your mouth before didnt i?"you grabbed a chair and sat in front of the tied up executives , bounded by chains behind the chairs , making them secured and incapable of moving.

" Now lets get down to business, shall we hm"you said as you looked at their boss that was looking at you with his empty eyes that had an unreadable expression to them.

"You might be wondering why you are in this situation, aren't you?
Well maybe you should have made your betrayal towards me more subtle as i found out easily, you broke our deal Sano Manjirou.
You kept the trafficking ring going behind my back and you will pay for it greatly, i shall assure you that" you said while making eye contact with him the entire time.

" What are you even talking about?" he looked..confused?.

"You know damn well...unless one of your precious executives did something behind your back" you looked at the rest of them with nothing but pure hatred.

" So , care to confess which one of you did that?" you played with the gun in your hand.

" Ran, Rindou, Sanzu , Kakucho,Takeomi, Mochizuki,Kokonoi explain or your boss will have a gorgeous bullet decoring his skull" you said as you kissed the tip of your gun.

" Why are you quiet? Do i have to show you i am not bluffing?"you pulled off the safety on the gun.

You pointed it towards their leaders torso as you aimed, knowing damn well one of them wouldn't let that happen to his precious boss.

" It was me" the pink haired spoke with a heavy voice.

" Continue" you pressed on.

" I didn't want Mikey to listen to your orders so i put the trafficking ring back onto action in a way to show that we didn't care about you and that you were under our control" he admitted with gritted teeth as his boss looked at him with rage in his eyes.

" But look at where you are now, tied up like the little bitches you are and begging for your boss's life.
Haruchiyo are you in control now? Am i under your control?" you started to laugh loudly , utterly amused .

" Have you achieved anything by fucking up our deal? Did you Sanzu ? Or did you just mess up everything and your boss will soon be a goner?"

The others stayed quiet while glaring at Sanzu, he messed up big and now they were in the worst situation possible,their boss and themselves were in danger. They didn't want to add fuel to the already big fire so they didn't move or talk but just observed.

"You know what i hate more than anything else in this world?
Betrayal.
So your boss and you shall pay the price for it." you smiled coldly at them as they gulped .

They knew that you didn't kill , but no one knew how your mind worked so they didn't know what would happen next and if you would kill their Boss or not.

They didn't know you.

"MIKEY-"Sanzu screamed.

"BOSS" the others were obviously in a panic.

"Farewell Sano Manjirou" you smiled.

You brought your gun up and shot , and the sound of the gun firing echoed across the now quiet room.