Chapter 20

- Play the song above for the best experience <3-
song name : you petit biscuit slowed

As the sun shined in the girls eyes she squinted them , the sun was out and the sakura trees were blooming as she walked by. What a beautiful sight for her as she always loved any type of flowers.

The spring weather was her favorite as she could wear her favorite dresses without worrying if it was too hot or too cold, oh a blessing to any girl.
She looked around her as she walked while taking pictures of the blooming flowers, her dress matching the pink of the cherry blossoms.

As she reached her favorite cafe she noticed it was quite busy but still ordered her favorite item on the menu, chocolate cake.
After also ordering a drink she grabbed her dessert and beverage as she made her way towards the tables looking for an empty seat.

The whole cafe was full of people but there was one seat in front of a blond haired guy, he looked her age as she spoke up:

" Exuse me , can i sit here as there are no seats left?" she asked while smiling politely

"Of course" he said as he looked at the girl while eating his dorayakis, she gave him a familiar feeling that he couldn't point out.

She sat in front of him and placed her items on top of the table as she started eating her food while also looking at her notes for her upcoming exam that she had brought with her. She started to read through it but received a call so she picked it up.

" Hello, uhm hi .. yes my bike is broken and i don't know what's wrong with it . It just stopped turning on last night and today i'm left without it..i understand okay . Thank you anyways, have a nice day." she hung up the call as she sighed.

" Your bike is broken?" the stranger in front of her asked her as she studied his features. He was mesmerising for the least, why did it feel like she had met him before?.

" Ah yes, it broke down yesterday.. my mechanic is fully booked for the week and i don't know who else to refer to" she responded.

" I own a bike shop and also do repairs, would you mind me checking it?" the blond said.

" No absolutely, that would be amazing, when can i come?" she asked relieved that she could use her bike again to go to university instead of taking the bus.

" If you want after you are done with eating, i was on my lunch break right now , here is my business card" he smiled and handed it towards her as she smiled back gratefully.

" This must be a miracle from above" she joked as they both laughed .

"Might as well" he smiled, his smile was cute.

" So what's your name-" they both said in unison and then started to laugh.

" My name is y/n y/s"

" My name is Manjirou Sano but you can call me Mikey"

" How old are you Mikey-san ? i'm 23" she asked wanting to see if they were the same age.

"I'm 23 as well, this is really seems like we were destined to meet" he laughed as she smiled

" Should we go Mikey-san?" she said while picking up her belongings

" Yes , let's go y/n-chin" he said making her slightly shocked at the nickname but then smile at it was cute.

They walked towards Mikey's shop so they could arrange the pick up of her bike , obviously she couldn't drag it down the roads by herself.
As she entered the shop she was greeted by a lot of bikes displayed as she just looked at them with sparkles in her eyes.

" Wow" she said to herself

" Wow indeed" a male behind the counter said as he smiled at her.

" Who is this Mikey?" he asked

" This is y/n-chin, i met her when i was eating dorayakis and her bike broke down, can we check it tommorow Ken-chin?" Mikey asked .

" Yes that's fine, my name is Ken Ryuguji but you can call me Draken" he smiled at her.

" My name is y/n y/s nice to meet you Draken-san" she said while bowing slightly.

" Draken , where is my purse that i left here accidentally-" a girl walked in .

" Oh sorry to disturb you, my name is Emma Sano" she bowed apologetically.

" Oh it's fine Emma-san , i'm y/n y/s nice to meet you" she smiled and shook her hands.

" So you are siblings?" she asked while Emma was talking to her while waiting for Draken to give her a fixed time for the next day.

" Yes, it's lucky that you met this baka today so you can get your bike fixed" she said while pointing at Mikey.

" Ohh what was that for" he pouted .

For the rest of the time she spent there she got aquatinted with them as they seemed like good people, she gave them her number and left towards the door when Mikey insisted that he would drive her home as the sun started setting .

The drive felt amazing, she relaxed as she held Mikey's waist and inhaled the air that was crashing onto her face as they drove by in the empty streets.
As they arrived at her house , she got off and thanked Mikey a thousand times for dropping her off.

" It was nice meeting you y/n-chin, see you tommorow" Mikey said as he looked at her .

" It was nice meeting you too Mikey-san and thank you for everything" she said as she smiled at him .

"Have we ever met before?" he asked her as she was about to ask the same question.

" I was about to ask that as well, you seem familiar but i don't recall meeting you" she said as she looked at him while they conversed " we are having deja vu it seems" she laughed as he did too.

" Goodnight y/n-chin"

" Goodnight Mikey-san"

There is no hiding from your soulmate, they will find you, you will fall but you will always find eachother in a way or another..even if the future changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my readers, did you expect this ending?

Did you like my story so far and please be sure to comment your thoughts, this is the end for this journey and i loved each bit of it.

I never thought people would like what i write and and i never thought this story would reach out to so many of you awesome people, so i'm really happy that i got my chance to make an impact on you guys.. thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart.. and please follow so if i write more stories you can see them and support me❤️

Thank you for making it possible.
Everything comes to an end but the end is beautifulas well, i love you.

Yours
Author