'𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏'

Letter 1; a brief introduction on this chaotic sequel of events

Ugh this is annoying, not a day passes by without you on my head, y'know Ni-ki? So here I am, deciding to do the one thing in the world that I never thought I'd do, write stupid letters for you. Alright? Only you. So don't show this to anyone else alright kiddo? Anyways, this is probably just letters dedicated to you and how much of an idiot you are...well, you do have an amazing voice, very cute, and I l- OH MY GOD STOP SUNOO THIS IS EMBARASSING. oMg i AlmOsT fOrGoT *eye roll cue* that this also serves as my notepad for my song draft. Its just there to keep me company and since you're my newly found victim to the Sunoo writing letters virus, you get to have a peek. Lucky you, no? There's not much to write since i know you're a lazy ass and would probably not read it, so here's the song draft i mentioned earlier. Also please don't cringe its embarrassing i know but hold it to yourself dumbass.

I'm headed straight for the floor~
The alcohol served its tour
And it's headed straight for my skin
Leaving me daft and dim
I've got this shake in my legs
Shaking the thoughts from my head
But who put these waves in the door?
I crack and out I pour.

Like it? Yeah ikr. Its so awesome/j  Goddammit. Someones knocking on the door, until next time Little Jackson

From Your bestest hyung, Sunoo <3

A/N;  Hello my lovely viewers, readers, lovely people- (even tho yall r ghosts or smt please vote/j) lol i got kinda bored during school so here u go ur first chapter yay yay wooooOOo~ Also i think i forgot to mention about the fact that im gonna add a bit of song lyrics in each chapter, if ur wondering, the name of the song is Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery. His music is such a bop so yeah please listen to them one day i swear its the best thing in existance.

Until next time, byebye <3333