'𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔-𝟕'

To Ni-ki

Letter 6-7; I'm..sorry

Hey, Riki. I kinda have a confession for you right now. I don't know how to start, really, but let's just put it like this. I like you. No- wait- I love you. I love you so much, your little playful antics, the way your black raven hair compliments your eagle-shaped eyes and sharp jawline, god, I can go on and on but I really just like everything about you. Its such a bummer, because I really can't say it in person. Second thing, I'm..probably in a coma, aren't I? Yeah, the doctor told me months ago. I just kept it a secret and dealt with it, like drinking poision to survive. I'm sorry, Ni-ki. Tell Heeseung hyung he was a great person, especially in I-land. He may come off rude but we all know that its just his way of caring, right? Tell Jungwonie that I'm sincerely grateful for his excelent leader skills, and his utmost care in you. Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon hyung were all too good for someone like me. They're funny, sweet, and kind; all in one. And you- you, Ni-ki. Thank you, thank you for being my first, and last love.

It was an honor meeting you.

'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐩. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝟕 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.'

(PS; I also kept a recorder at the bottom of the box, It's just me singing the song to give you more of an idea. I love you :])

From the person that loved you most, Kim Sunoo