'𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐'

To, dearest Niki,

Letter 2; a pinch of tea, with sugar on top

Day 2 of writing letters. Honestly, knowing you for 2 months led me to the assumption that you probably never would have read this and would go straight to letter 7, but if you did, then WHY!? I BET 30 BUCKS ON THIS!? COME ON NI-KIII~~ anyways today i just got some spicy tea that a certain Jungwonie may or may not be totally (like literally) WHIPPED. For you. LIKE OMG YOU GUYS WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT COUPLE (if it werent for me of- WHAT). LIKE I LITERALLY JUST CAME UP WITH A...SHIP NAME.. IT GOES LIKE "WONKI" AND IT RLLY REMINDS ME OF WILLY WINKERS OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS. OMG I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS DONT BECOME A COUPLE...I'll be very happy. NO- WAIT WHAT- u-uhm continuing on~~~ I got this really strange feeling in my chest when i heard gossip from Jake. I think i was like really angy and madge for No ReAsOn aT aLl...please, dont be with him, please. WAIT HUH? I MEANT PLEASE BE WITH HIM WAIT WAIT PLEASE DONT MISUNDERST- UGHHHH LIFE IS SO HARD, YKNOW NI-KI? anyways..I've got some really bomb lyrics up my sleeve. heheeee~ usually when i write the lyrics the letter is about to end, so if you do happen to read this, thank you, Ni-ki :)
I'm Mr. Loverman
And I miss my lover, man
I'm Mr. Loverman

Oh, and I miss my lover..

The ways in which you talk to me

Have me wishin' I were gone

The ways that you say my name
Have me runnin' on and on

how dya think i should continue this?- oH WAIT BY THE TIME UR READING UR PROLLY LIKE 80 LMAO BYE BYE OLD MAN SEE U IN UR GRAVE OR SMT

From the Aegyo Master himself, Sunoo hyungie