'𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑'

To, Ni-ki

Letter 3; One of the worst experiences in my life

Hey, guess who it is now? Yep, thats right. Sunoo once again! But this time i wanna share a scary ass dream I had yesterday...the chills are still getting to me actually. So basically I had this really scary nightmare where I was tied up to this chair with like white pretty clothes and a crown of thorns kinda like thing, I dont know how to explain really. And then I saw..you? Yeah, you! Black raven haired tall guy who looks like an emo kid. Yep, it was definitely you alright. And then you were like..running towards me or something? You were definitely crying though, and it lowkey hurt to hear you and not do anything...then darkness came around the corner and like swallowed the area around us whole- then I gained consciousness (in the dream ofc) and then I was stupid enough to say 'I love you' then procceed to throw insults as I commit the dead by falling into the abyssal darkness. Isn't that just weird? Anyways, I woke up and god damn i was greeted by falling off of the bed..oh right- OH RIGHT THE SONG LYRICS! THATS WHAT I WAS FORGETTING!

I'm Mr. Loverman 
And I miss my lover, man
I'm Mr. Loverman
Oh, and I miss my lover

The ways in which you talk to me
Have me wishin' I were gone
The ways that you say my name
Have me runnin' on and on

Alright, I'll go now. Have a nice day, Riki

From, a hyperventilating Sunoo