Chapter 51

After  they got married, Rui Yue still goes to work with Qi Hua as usual, and they will get off work earlier, so that they can get home earlier to spend time in private together. Both of them lead a harmonious and blissful life and every day, Qi Hua will not miss his chance to make love to Rui Yue. Even though sometimes Rui Yue felt tired, but still, he was happy to have Qi Hua as his spouse and Qi Hua doted on him a lot.

It was a less busy weekend, Qi Hua brought Rui Yue out for a date. They went to a recreational park for a walk after breakfast and after that they went to the largest bookstore in X City to browse for newly released book. By the time they done, it was nearly the time for lunch. After done shopping for some book, Qi Hua had Rui Yue waited at the leisure area, while he went to the washroom.

Rui Yue sat at the bench and looked at the item displayed on the window of the shops, and occasionally looked at the visitors who passed by him. His expression changed slightly when he saw a family of three passed him. It was a pair of couple who was pushing a stroller, the baby seems to have seen him from inside the stroller, squealed and waved at him when they passed by him.

He smiled back at the baby and murmured. "So cute... If only I can..." And he unconsciously touched his belly, feeling a bit down that he couldn't have kids with Qi Hua. After all, both of them were male. There is no way for him to bear a child for Qi Hua.

Qi Hua who came out from the washroom, happened to see Rui Yue's dejected expression and his gesture. Just from the gesture, he could understand what Rui Yue was thinking about, but he did not give any comment. Instead, he walked up to Rui Yue and gave him a doting smile.

"Did you wait long, love?"

When Rui Yue saw Qi Hua, the dejected expression immediately gone and replaced with a sweet smile. "No, I didn't"

"Come, it's almost lunch time. Let's go and eat hotpot." Qi Hua said as he clasped on Rui Yue's hand, gently helping him up. Rui Yue nodded and they left hand in hand.

That night, Qi Hua kissed Rui Yue passionately and Rui Yue too, returned the kiss passionately. A particular thrust made Rui Yue moaned in pleasure and Qi Hua breathed out. "So tight, love..."

"Unh... So good..." Rui Yue's eyes was glazed in pleasure, he unconsciously rode on Qi Hua harder and faster while his hand propped on Qi Hua's firm abdomen.

"Did it hit deep inside you? Hmm?" Qi Hua said and his finger traced lightly from Rui Yue swollen red nipple down to the abdomen.

Qi Hua's wandering hand stop at Rui Yue's abdomen. "Over here, seems to swell slightly. Say, Rui Yue, do you think you are pregnant? After I had spent so much of effort of pouring all of my seeds inside of you, did it get stuck and you finally conceive a little Yan or little Xie for me?"

"A..Aah! Ev-Even... If I-I want...To... Oh... I-I can'ttt..." Rui Yue breathed out the syllable one by one.

"You can't? You're getting tighter, seems like you going to shoot soon, hmm?" Qi Hua said as he teased Rui Yue hard member.

"D-Don't... "Rui Yue pleaded but his pleas gone and was washed away by pleasure when Qi Hua too, move in sync with Rui Yue.

Qi Hua adjusted his posture as he moved and he pulled Rui Yue for a deep kiss. They french kissed, while Qi Hua's hand continued to tease Rui Yue's harden member, and soon, they attained the climax together.

"Ngh...Uhh..." Rui Yue shuddered when he felt the hot splashes against his inside.

Qi Hua pulled Rui Yue for another kiss, which Rui Yue gladly accepted. After their heated session, Qi Hua pulled out from Rui Yue's body gently and bridal carried Rui Yue to the bathroom to clean up. Qi Hua came out to change bed sheet, after done settling Rui Yue in the tub and after done washing up, they both lied on the bed. Rui Yue was lying in Qi Hua's embrace absentmindedly, he was thinking about Qi Hua's future.