Chapter 4

(I bet yall were wondering when the lemons, even tho this is not a lemon book (never even looked at the title of the book before making this chapter), would arrive so it *sip* pfff *spits tea out* I HAD JUST MADE THAT! *makes more tea* let's hope Dream can get it right with the 3 teaspoonfuls of sugar
Warning: a bit of cussing, lemons!)
(It's just gonna be one pov and that's Swad's. My so-called innocence is gonna be destroyed thanks a lot Swad also the script doesn't say to cum in me you BURNED CHICKEN MCNUGGET!)
Swad's Pov

"Hi there my Lil Cinnamon Bun. What are you doing here up late at night in the kitchen?" "I was thiwsty, sowwy dat I woke chu up mastew." I can't stand it! HE'S SO CUTE JFBDHRVTJ! "Well, what do you want to drink little cinnamon roll?" "Dat! I want dat, but I am too showt!" " Oh no! You can't have wine! It's bad for your health! You can only have it when you're 21, but still no wine or beer until 21 or any other age above 20." "Otay! Can I have someting else? Wike dat miwk?" "You can have milk, but let me pour it for you okay? Heh..." Cutie! "Otay mastew!" Fuck spilled some on my clean floor! I guess while Nighty is distracted cleaning up the spilled milk I can add a little something into this bottle and I am completely confused about why Nightmare doesn't want a cup or a bowl... "I wove chu mastew, but will I get to see Dweamy again?" "I don't know actually... You might be stuck here forever, but that's okay since I will take care of you! Oh uh, here's your milk..." "Twanks mastew!" He's so cute yet it's strange to see him trying to drink beer and wine at such a young age... I protect the innocent bean from harm if it means having to fucking kill somebody! "All done mastew" I carefully take the bottle from Night and put it in the sink so it can be washed in the morning. "I don't feel good" I started to snicker as Night would fall into a deep sleep. "Oh!" I noticed that he landed in my arms and looked like a sleeping beauty since he is not going to be waking up anytime soon, but I bet if I give him a french kiss in the morning then he might just wake up!

(A few hours later)

*smooch* "hmph... hm?" I looked at Nightmare and pulled him closer making the kiss deeper. "Mmmm~" I started to blush deeply cause I wasn't expecting Nightmare to moan like that... "Hehehe, that was unexpected yet it was beautiful and sexy.~" I whispered in his ear and started to chuckle as my right hand would go down his pants and attach something to his member. "Don't be bad or run off without my permission 'cause that'll lead you to get shocked... got it, Darling?~" I giggled as I bit down on Night's neck "Ahhh~..." I picked up Nightmare taking him to the closet. "Can you get undressed please 'cause I have to wash your outfit and I don't want you to wear the same clothes every single day?" I saw that Nightmare was listening and was finally naked. " I will wash those separately, but heh sorry if this hurts" I teleported behind him and slammed his ass down on my wet dick so I can get out of heat before we go to the park. "M-mastew it huwts! I don't want to f-feel dis pa- Ahh~ Mastew f-fastew.~" I looked at Night and saw that the pleasure has taken control of him so it'll be easier to get this done. "You want me to wreck you, Darling?~" I look at Nightmare and started to chuckle as he would move closer to me to give me a bit more pleasure. "Do it mastew.~ Pwease hit mwe hawd and fast.~" I started to giggle as I teleported the both of us to a room where no one would hear Nightmare's wonderful moans. "I am gonna need you to lay down on your stomach so I can give you what you want.~" I started to force Nightmare down onto his stomach, but I started to have a bit of struggle cause I think that Night's going back to normal. "Now now, Nighty I need you to cooperate with me here." "Alwight m-mastew..." I removed the bullet vibrator I attached to Nighty's member so I can fuck him. "I thought chu wanted mwe on my stomach so chu can do wut chu did eawliew..." I started to giggle as I teleported underneath Nightmare seeing his flustered face I started to move in and out on him. "Wut chu d-doing to me? It feels weiwd and I don't wike it." I giggled flipping Nightmare on his back and slamming my dick into him."Ahhh~, mastew why did chu do dat?" I looked at him and cummed in his member letting no cum outside. "Personal reasons love..." I teleported us back to my closet so we can get dressed. "I have noting to weaw fow today mastew." I started to chuckle as I got up to get an outfit for the love of my life. "Here how 'bout this little maid dress?" "I don't know... I have nevew wowen a maid dwess befowe. Will it even fit mwe?" I snapped my fingers causing the maid dress to appear on Nightmare. "It fits you love~♡" I quickly got dressed and picked Nightmare up knowing that he can't walk any more cause of what I did to him. "I can walk mysewf, PUT MWE DOWN!" I placed Nightmare on the bed and explain to him why I didn't listen to him.

(Couple of minutes later)

"Wuts seggs?" I snickered and calmed down. "We did it earlier, but if you want me to show you a video of people doing it then I can..." I knew that Nightmare was curious. "Show mwe video pwease!" (What is life? Shattered: It's boring, but it gets extremely exciting once you begin to have sex ♡w♡. Shattered Dream Sans please don't you dare, I don't want to get pregnant cause of you.) "Hehehe you know that I just cummed in your private I seriously don't want to fucking cuss or hear cuss words around this Cinnamon Bun and if he starts to blurt out fucking cuss words I might jump off a cliff so you could get pregnant cause of me..." "Chu said dat we would go to da pawk." I giggled and teleported us there and looked around to see if I could get one of those wagons kids have so I could pull Nightmare around. "Brother... what are you doing here?" I felt Nightmare's head nuzzling into my chest so I chose to look down to see the cutest thing ever. "I wove chu Swad." I saw that Nightmare was half wolf yet he has been hiding it from me. "You're so cute and adorable! 🥺(<---What Swad's face looks like)"