Chapter 3

Brooke's POV

I looked around at the unfamiliar faces. Who are these people? Sure I knew Harry but that was it.

"Brooke!" They all yelled.

I just gave them a confused expression. What the hell was I doing here anyway!

I hate hospitals, they freak me out.

"Brooke are you okay? Do you need anything?" One of the guys asked. He was kinda hot with brown hair in a quiff and kind brown eyes to match.

"Can I have some water? My throats really dry."

"Of course!" He said giving my hand a squeeze.

"Oh and one more thing" he turned around. "Who are you?"

The look on his face was pure hurt. Did I do something?

"Wait you don't know him?" Harry asked looking confused.

"I don't know any of them besides you"I said honestly.

"Brooke please tell me your kidding!" A boy with brown hair and blue eyes said while getting out of his seat.

I shook my head. "Why am I here anyway?"

"You were in a car accident, you were in a coma for 2 weeks."

"Two weeks!" I screeched. No I can't have been out of school for that long!

One of the boys stuck his head out the door "can we get a nurse in here!"

Within minutes a woman came in "Oh Brooklyn good to see your awake! Now what's the problem here?"

"She doesn't remember any of us!" The first boy said.

"Oh gosh, this isn't good. Now hunny can you tell me what year it is?"

I rolled my eyes of course I know what year it is! "2010." I said matter of factly.

"Love it's 2013" harry said. My eyes opened wide. What!

"So what your telling me is that I don't remember the past 3 years?"

"Yes it's July 1st 2013"

No wonder I didn't remember them, I probably met them in the 3 years I don't remember.

"Can you please tell me who you are?" I asked.

"You can all fill her in. Not too much at a time though! As for her memory, she could regain it from in a couple weeks to a couple years." The nurse said leaving.

"Well time for introductions!" The boy with brown hair and blue eyes said. "I'm Louis Tomlinson!"

"I'm Niall Horan!" The blonde said.

"Zayn Malik."

The last one seemed the saddest of all. "I'm Liam Payne."

"Why are you so upset?" I asked him.

"We'll you were ehh closest to Liam should I say?" Louis said. Holding in a laugh.

"What does that mean and why are you laughing!"

"I was your fiancé." Liam said looking into my eyes.

Wait what! No I can't have a fiancé, I have a crush on Harry! We were friends with benefits, how did that all change?

"Fiancé?" I choked out. I looked down at my hand and sure enough there was a large diamond ring on my finger.

This is all too much.