Chapter 7

Brooklyn's POV:

"I had a great time tonight" I told Liam as he walked me to my room.

"I did to love." He replied. He was looking into my eyes for a little until he started to lean in for a kiss which I happily agreed to.

When he pulled back I admit I was kind of disappointed. I didn't want his lips to leave mine, he was a fantastic kisser and I definitely felt something there.

"Well bye Li" I said awkwardly.

"This is kind've weird, not staying in the same room as you. We were together for so long I just got used to it."

I smiled. "Well you know you could spend the night if you want. I mean a whole bed all by myself does seem a bit lonely"

He chuckled. "Well I can't let a beautiful girl be lonely can I?"

I giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him into the room.

"It's starting to feel back to normal again." Liam said while taking a seat on my bed.

I gave him a smile and went to look for something to sleep in out of my suitcase, and after many minutes of throwing various articles of clothing around I found nothing.

I sighed and turned towards Liam who was already shirtless and getting ready to throw his shirt towards me. "Thanks love!" I said catching it.

I kept looking at Liam to give a hint for him to turn around but he didn't understand. "What?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Turn around Liam! I'm not that comfortable with you yet!" I said with humor in my voice.

He cracked a smile as he faced the wall. "Hurry up babe!" He said.

I smiled as I took my clothing of and replaced it with Liam's shirt.

"Done!" I said. Motioning my arms in a 'tadah' way.

He turned around and smiled. "I think you look better in my clothes than I do"

I couldn't help but to blush at his comment. He was utterly adorable, I can clearly see why I had fallen for him in the first place.

I walked over to my bed laying down next to Liam. He immediately pulled my body close to his. I relaxed at his touch and got comfortable next to him.

--------------------

I turned onto my back as the light seeped into my eyes. I groaned and finally opened them seeing the morning light had filled my room.

I slowly sat up noticing that something was missing, Liam.

I got out of bed wondering where he was but not taking any action. I walked towards my suitcase to get ready for the day pulling out a jack wills purple hoodie that may or may not of been Harry's at one point, and a pair of skinny jeans. I brushed through my strait hair and put on some some black flip flops before heading down stairs to see if anyone was here.

I walked in the kitchen to find Harry alone in the kitchen making food.

"Mmm smells good" I said leaning on the counter.

"You're up!" He said excitedly. "Today is just me and you! The rest of the boys are out for the day."

"Good I was wondering when I'd get to talk to you!" I walked over to see that he was making chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite!

"About?"

"Things. I thought you'd know more than the rest of the boys."

"Oh?" He said curiously.

I nodded taking a plate out of the cabinet and grabbing a pancake off of the burner.

I took the maple syrup out of the refrigerator and took a seat at the counter.

"So what'd you want to know?" Harry asked taking a seat next to me.

"After I eat" I tell him finishing my food.

I collapsed on the couch next to Harry as he turned the Telly on.

"Recent sources have confirmed that Liam Payne's wife to be has lost her memory and a new wedding date has not been confirmed."

As that ended Harry turned the television off and faced me. "Are you alright?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I say forcing a smile.

He looked concerned but dropped the topic. "What'd you want to talk to me about?"

"Well what happend?"

"With what?"

"Us" I respond.