Chapter 4

Liam's POV

I can't believe that my own girlfriend doesn't remember me! Brooke's the love of my life and now all that time we spent together is gone. The doctor even said she might never regain her memory. A year together completely thrown away!

But I'm not giving up. The doctor also said we should try something's that might trigger her memories. It might come back piece by piece and I have a plan.

If she doesn't remember what happened in the past three years we'll just have to reenact them. My plan will work, she will love me again.

Brooke POV

Today I was finally getting out of this hell hole they called a hospital. It's been three days since I woke up, three days since I lost my memory. I kinda feel bad not remembering these boys. They seem like they truly cared about me.

Especially Liam. Even though I can't remember all that we've been through I know I had something special with him. I'm not sure if i'll ever feel that way again but I know I'll try. As for Harry, he looks hotter than ever now! I probably shouldn't say that since I'm technically engaged but still, I don't think these feelings for him had ever gone away. Maybe he actually has feelings for me to.

"Let's go Brooke" Harry said standing in the doorway.

"Where are we going?" I asked slipping my vans on and grabbing my purse.

"We're going to meet the boys!" He said cheekily smiling.

"What?"

"We're going to reenact some important events to see if it will trigger your memory"

I sighed and walked over to him. "Let's get it over with"

"See already the same!" He put an arm around my waist as we left the hospital.

I rummaged around my purse looking for one thing in particular.

"Whatcha looking for?" Harry asked like a five year old.

"Cigarettes, weed anything I can smoke."

"You quit." He mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I said trying to meet his eyes. But he was clearly fixed on the road not wanting to see my shocked expression.

"You quit. You wanted to, said it'd give you a better chance at getting Liam."

I groaned. "Well that hasn't happened yet huh? Now come on you gotta have some somewhere!"

"Glove compartment"

I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek "thanks hazza!"

I opened the globe compartment to find cigarettes and a lighter along with other rubbish.

I rolled down the window before lighting one. "So when are we gonna get there?"

"Soon." Wow great answer. When did he get so boring? He used to be fun before!

I simply rolled my eyes and waited for this nightmare to end.