Chapter 6

Brooke's pov:

"What do you think Brooke, will you go on a date with me?" Liam asked.

I felt my lips form to a smile as I nodded. This might be the first time I actually have fun since I woke up!

Liam returned my smile as he pulled me into a hug.

------------------------------/--/------

"Ow Cass not again!" I yelled at Cassandra as she burnt me with the curling iron for the third time. Cassie was helping get ready for my second first date with Liam.

"And done!" She said walking backwards to take a final look at me. She clapped her hands excitedly and started to jump up and down. Ugh she's to hyper.

I stood up and looked in the full length mirror. Not too bad. I had a short dress that changed from blue at the top to black at the bottom. My hair was curled and a light smokey eye was done for my makeup. I had silver strappy heels on which I may not be able to walk in but I can deal.

"Nice job cass" I thanked her.

"You look amazing! Liam won't be able to keep his hands off you!"

I blushed and walked down the stairs to see Liam in a white dress shirt and black pants. He had a simple black tie to dress it up.

I smiled and waved as he took in my appearance. "You look great Brooke"

" you do too Liam"

He walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Shall we go?"

"We shall"

"Don't forget to wrap it before you tap it Li! We don't want little Brooke and Liam's running around yet!" Louis yelled as we walked through the door.

I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato but Liam just chuckled.

He took me out to a limo that was parke in front if the house a bit fancy for a first date aye? He opened the door for me as I got in.

"So tell me what led up to this date?" I asked.

"Well where do I begin? How about the time you found out I had a girlfriend an your eyes nearly popped out of your skull?" Liam started.

"You had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yupp. Her name was Danielle she was a dancer like you"

"Why am I thinking you only like dancers because they're flexible?" I winked.

He chuckled. "She didn't compare to you though. I could tell you liked me from the start. You flirted constantly"

"I sounded annoying..."

"No I thought it was cute. But you know you finally got your way."

"How?"

"I finally realized what I had been looking for was right in front of me. We where at the amusement park and we both wanted to go on the biggest roller coaster but no one else would ride with us. The ride had stopped about three times while we where in line so it took around two hours. But the whole time you continued to entertain me. You kept making joked as we 'people watched' as we called it. I realized I wanted it to be like that everyday. Not stuck in line at an amusement park but with you. When we where in the front of the line I joked and said 'if we don't make it out alive I want to tell you something' and I kissed you. It was the best kiss of my life."

"Liam that sounds so romantic."

"You really don't remember?" He asked with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry I wish I did but I don't."

"It's okay, it's not your fault. This just means I have to try and make you fall in love with me again."