Hello Hell! Part 1

"What a nerd!"

"Who does she think she is?!"

"She is so ugly!"

"Fuckin Bookworm."

Whispers were heard. Yeah I heard them, I just tuned them out. I don't care, as long as I can read my book in peace. I somehow Survived the last two years of Highschool, Fairy Tail High was always a school kids like me dreamed about, but everyone there was rich. Yeah, I was wealthy, But I honestly dont care, my parents spent all their days and nights working, it was like I was never there. But I have books, Books always put me into a World that pulled me away from the scariness of reality.

"Who does she think she is?!"

This was the one place I didn't want to be. I loved Learning, I was intrigued with learning, but I hated school. Maybe it's not school I hated, maybe it was poeple who I hated. Yeah, I hated the jerks at this school. But, I was weird. But all the weird people had their weird friends, but I hadn't had anyone. I had myself, and books. But no human friends. But I lived in a dormatory with all the girls I hated. "The Populars"

(Hey! Don't Worry they all become Friends in the end! SPOILER!!!!)

A Dumb Blonde... Lucy Heartfillia. A Bossy Redhead, Erza Scarlet. And Some stupid Clueless Fangirl, Juvia Lockster. All their stupid Guy friends. A pink Hiared Hot-head. Natsu Dragneel. A rival of Natsu. A stupid snowcone. Gray Fullbuster. An odly Tattooed Blue haired weirdo. Jellel Fernandes.

I began to walk to the Library, It was the first day. So I came extra early so I could check out the new library. I walked through the hallways, I let out a depressed sigh, I saw her. Kendra White. She had always run this school. She wore so much makeup. Ugh, she looked like a fucking clown. I shoved my face closer to my book hoping she wouldn't see me.

"Hey Just go home! Nobody wants you here anyway!" She yelled over at me, we were in the main hall, I didn't want to start anything. So I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey Biiiitch! Im talking to you!" she shouted. Pushing my book out of my hands. I looked. down glancing down at the book. Don't start anything! It's the first day of school! Don't start anything. I kept repeating those words in my mind.

"May you please move, I just want to go to the Library." I said stern. But I was pleading.

"Stop acting so bitchy. You sad Your still a loser?"

"No, I'm just... A little tired." I lied, I was sad. Not that I wasn't popular, just that I had to deal with her for another year.

"Well Let me wake you up a little!" She began to yell as she ended her sentence. Then her hand came in contact with my face. Everyone around us had heard a loud slap! I turned facing us. Backing away leavng a circle around us, while everyone was anxious to see how I would react. I looked down, I knew she had knocked off my hairband, I saw it on the ground. Unable to control my mouth it just hung open in shock. The part of my hair usually held back by my headband, had fallen onto my face. I saw red. I didn't do it on purpose, it was like my body moved on its own. My fist was clenched and I had stepped back, I just hit someone on my first day of school! And Not just someone! Kendra White! The most popular girl in school! Poeple starred in awe. Seeing that a random nobody just hit the most popular girl in school. She stepped back and grabbed her nose. Gasped and pulled her hand away to see blood. Everyone looked Shocked. Someone like me to pack a punch? Yeah, Surprise! One of Kendras stupid followers handed her a tissue.

"Hey! Whats Going on here?!" a very short man with white hair looked at me. It was Gramps. Other students had known him as 'master'

"Kendra White! In My office! Now! Levy! What are you doing? This isn't like you." He sounded less angry as Kendra stormed towards the office. Gramps didn't seem so mad at me just... Dissapointed.

"She hit me first." I said looking down, I grabbed my book and Hairband. I didn't put into my hair I just, Held it.

"I don't care. We are taking this out of your extra credit! This will not be on your records. But you will have to make up for it by dealing with a new student for a while."

"That doesn't seem to hard, when will he or she be here?" I said glad that "Fighting with another student" was not going to be on my somehow clean record. I had fought a couple times being a freshman. But they always took it out of my extra credict.

"Gajeel Redfox! Get over here!"

816 Words thanks! My lovely Waffles

-RagingWaffles101<3