Really? Makeup? Urg. Part 9

Levys POV
"LEVY! Let me put makeup on you and you can talk a selfie!!" Lucy called holding two bags of what I think are full of makeup products.
"Uh no thanks. We could do you though!" I smiled. She frowned.
"No! I wanna do you! Come on pleeeease?!" She begged. Ugh. She won't ever give up.
"You can do my makeup. But no Selfie." I shook my shooing off the selfie idea.
"Juvia will give Levy-San 5 dollars if Lucy will too." Juvia spoke up with a cute smile.
"Yeah! I'll do your makeup and for 10 dollars you take a selfie. Deal?"
"Fine. But let me see the 10 bucks first." I put out me hand. Juvia had the 5 dollar bill in her hand already so she simply set the 5 dollar bill in my hand. I waited as Lucy stuck her hand in her bras and move her hand around a bit. She pulled out her hand with a 5 dollars in her hand she set it in my hand.
"Okay! There is your 10 bucks lemme do your makeup!" Levy yelled.
"Okay okay." I sighed.
"Okay come to the bathroom." Levy smiled and walked somewhere. Juvia followed, implying for me to follow. I stood up and jogged to catch up a little bit. Yes. I had to jog. We finally made it to the bathroom. It was attached to Lucy's room so it was a shade of pink. Baby pink, but brighter so it wasn't too baby pink. Just a cute pink. Although I would rather Blue.
"Okay Levy-chan Sit." Lucy put the toilet lid down and I sat.
"Just call me Levy. Member?" I thought back to the moment she called me Levy-Chan for the first time. I told her just Levy. I don't know why. It just feels to formal. Whatever.
"I think your hair is pulled back enough. But could you pull those strands behind your ears?" Lucy asked. I pulled the strand not held by a headband behind my ears.
"Not too much. I'm only 17 I prefer to not look like a hooker." I said jokingly.
"If I make you look like a hooker. It will be a High Class Hooker." Lucy joined. Juvia giggled. Looking at her phone.
"What Juvia?"
"Uh. Uh Gray-Sama texted Juvia first." Juvia pointed out! She had a stupid smile. A smile that you couldn't just wipe off. It was going to stay for a while.
"Gruvia!!!!" Lucy yelled. Mira went on a date with Laxus. And for some reason I heard a lot of Mira in that yell. I mean, that is like something Mira would say. I wonder what it means?
"Gruvia?" Juvia and I asked at the exact same time.
"It means Gray and Juvia are a couple and if you mix their names together it makes Gruvia! It's something Mira taught me." What did I say? Mira would say something like that.
"But Juvia and Gray-Sama are not a couple. Juvia wishes." Juvia looked down at her phone blushing.
"Do you know everyone else's names mashed together?" I asked
"Yeah. Close your eyes. Natsu and I are 'NaLu' an-" I cut off Lucy,
"Aweee Cuttte! Your blushing!" I looked at her.
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR EYES SHUT! An-and I was not." Lucy got quiet at the end.
"Shut up. You to are totally meant for each other, I just met you guys and I ready see it." I pointed out.
"Juvia agrees with Levy-San." Juvia commented. Yes! Juvia agrees! I know she added the 'San' to my name but she adds 'Sama' to Grays name. So I think it's just a Juvia thing.
"Really!? You too Juvia? Whatever. I'm almost done. Pucker your lips." Lucy told me to do so. I did. I felt a pressure on my Lips.
"Okay! Alllllmoostttt done. Done!" Lucy yelled. I opened my eyes. I turned to the mirror. Woah. I gasped. I looked completely drop-dead gorgeous.
"Lucy you should be a makeup artist. Your amazing!" I yelled I hugged her. Maybe she forgot about the Selfie.
"No. Not just yet. You think I forgot about the selfie didn't you! Well, I didn't take the selfie." Lucy pointed to my phone. Ugh. Whatever. I looked at myself some more when I pulled up the front facing camera, Lucy had pulled my cat-eye eyeliner a bit farther. She put on mascara (which I don't where a lot of) she gave me bright red lips. I gawked. It was just so. Amazing. I looked like a model. I smiled a bit. I took a selfie. I grabbed my phone in too hands, as if protecting it. I waited. Should I post this? Whatever you got ten bucks for it. I wrote down a little bio. I set my phone down and I heard a squeal.
"JUVIA THINKS LUCY-SAN DID AN AMAZING JOB! JUVIA THINKS JUVIA LOOKS GOOD!" I heard Juvia yelled/squeal. I ran up the stairs. OMG OMG OMG OMG! Juvia looked amazing!
"JUVIA YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" I yelled. I saw Lucy start doing her own makeup.
"Juvia thanks Levy-San!" Juvia thanked.
"No prob bob." I looked at Juvia and laughed a bit. She was a bit confused and why I said bob. But she began to giggle too.
"Anyway why are we all getting all dressed up?" I asked. They just wanted to do my makeup. Now their are dresses scattered across the bathroom floor.
"Well. I had Mira and Erza go out fora bit. They texted me with news." Lucy said pulling her face from the mirror to smirk at me. Juvia and I glanced at each other.
"What news?" I asked. What was she planning?
"Juvia would like to know too." Juvia added.
"Well. Let's just say. Fake I.Ds aren't that hard to get anymore." She smirked again. Wait what?
"But I didn't give you a photo. How do they know what I look like?" I asked. Brushing off the fact that Lucy just made me a Felon for having a Fake I.D.
"I do now." She was smirking. Again. She grabbed her phone and pulled up my selfie. I had posed like a fucking ID pic! I'm so dumb. It looked so legit!
"Isn't that illegal?" I asked pointing out the obvious.
"It's only bad if we get caught." Lucy smiled evilly.
"Juvia wants to be bad! Juvia wants to party tonight! JUVIA thinks Gray-Sama will like Juvia like a bad girl!" Juvia laughed. We all joined her. This night is going to get crazy. I can already tell. Oh no.
I made it to be 1111 words long! I'm so awesome! And so are you my Lovely Waffles
•RagingWaffles101<3•