DRAMA BOMB Part 21

•Gajeels POV•
Once I arrived at town I walked around, I found a cute little jewelry store.
"Let's just look and see."
I walked in and was greeted by surprisingly enough Loke.
"Oh hey dude, when did you start working at a jewelry store?" I asked
"When did you start buying jewelry?" He asked
"Just now, maybe not even now. This girl I'm Into... Like really into, isn't feeling well, I decided to go get her something, but I'm not sure what to get her." I felt kinda bad that I didn't know enough about her to know what see would want.
"Who's the girl?" Loke asked tilting his head "is she some mobster? Or a boxer?" He asked. Oh I guess. What bookworm would fall for a dork like me, a big, scary looking dork to be exact.
"A Bluenette named Levy."
"WAIT LEVY?! THE LEVY MCGARDEN OF FAIRY TAIL?!" Loke looked very surprised. I was just surprised.
"She's a good ol' friend of mine." I noticed he didn't a smirk on his face, so I doubt he slept with her.
"How you know her?" I'm hoping he doesn't say he was into her or anything.
"I met her as a young kid, she learned to read before I learned to walk!" He joked. I chuckled, "but she help me learn math, which I am honest to god the worst at math. She was an awesome teacher. But when she was like 8, her mom and dad divorced it was pretty hard and her and she stopped talking to everyone for a while." He looked a bit upset,
"Her parents are divorced?" I asked shocked. He shook is head.
"She still tellin everyone that her mom and dad are always on business trips? Or working?" He asked already knowing the answer, I nodded.
"The papers say they are still married, it would shame the company and splitting the company would be too difficult. One of them had to give of their share of the company and both were too stubborn to do so. They stayed married and live separate lives man. Levy lives alone in that estate, since none of here parents are home. They don't pay for workers, they paid for workers until she was 12, than she was on her own, she has been living alone since she was 12 dude. 12." Levy is 17... She has lived alone for SIX YEARS. Why didn't she tell me?
"She hasn't told anyone about her past has she?" Loke asked, I shook my head.
"Nobody asked." I added ashamed.
"I doubt she'll tell you the truth. Even if she is madly in love with you. She hates your parents far too much."
"Why can't she tell anyone? And how do you know?" Why could she tell Loke and not me?
"I was a right-hand man for her father. He had a pretty bad drinking problem, after he and his ex wife divorced, so I helped him manage his drinking. He told me the whole story when I found him passed out drunk in my car. I'm like Levys brother," he sighed. He seemed to miss his "sister" but, I felt bad, levy lived a hard life, yeah my dad walked out, but I had my mom with me until I was 16 a year ago and moved out myself. Levy live alone, no one to talk to, no one to make her breakfast in the morning, none one to tuck her in a night and say "I love you" Damn, she got bullied at school too. As if he'd read my mind.
"She still getting bullied?" He asked,
"Pretty sure, some girl slapped her a while back." Lokes eyes widened,
"A girl used to hit her a lot... Her name was Kendra White, is it still her?" He questioned, I do remember gramps yelling something like "KENDRA IN MY OFFICE NOW!"
"I'm pretty sure." I said a little quiet, all I could think of is, How can that shrimp smile EVERY god dammed day, knowing she had to go home alone.
I wanted to see her, I wanted to take her home with me every night and make her breakfast, tuck her in and say "I love you"
"She got you now though. When you see her give her this." Loke was writing while he spoke, he handed me a sheet of paper.
"Text me how your doing,
123-xxxx
~ Loke Dokie <3 "
"Loke Dokie?" I asked chuckling.
"I said 'Okie Dokie' a lot and she just called me 'Loke Dokie' one day and stuck with it." He smiled, he was like a big brother to her, I'll definitely give this to her, she needs a family member in her life. Someone she can turn to when she needs to talk shit about me. Ghihi. I bet that shrimp probably got a lot to say about her little nicknames, and Lucy tells like EVERYTHING to Natsu, and Natsu can't keep his mouth shut. She still ain't got nobody. Wow. Little shrimp, you have my respect.
"I will. I need to go see her."
"Go for it. If she doesn't want to, force her to text me. Or text me her number. You got my number there." Loke smiled, "tell her, her big bro wants his lil' sis back."
"I will, she's needs someone like you in her life right now," I smiled, for the first time in forever, I smiled a warm smile. Only the shrimp could bring out. It's funny, I guess just talking ABOUT the shrimp could bring out my soft side, she's ganna be the death of me. I started to walk out of the store.
"Yo Gajeel," Loke called, I turned and Loke threw something to me, of course I caught it,
"Give that to her." I accepted the gift and was on my way out, I opened the box and saw a perfect necklace, it was a black and sliver dragon, with its wings protecting a large white diamond at his heart, white smaller diamond studding his wings, like me protecting my lite shrimp, (Necklace is the Media!) walked down the street to see a little cafè, I saw a tuff of blue, and it immediately sparked interest, I saw the shrimp. I felt pretty hurt that the shrimp lied, I felt anger rush over me, when I saw rouge. That ASSHOLE! I immediately texted levy.
Gajeel is Sexy<3- how lunch with rouge goin?
I saw levy look at her phone and looked shocked.
Gajeel is Sexy<3- look outside...
She looked at her phone once more and looked out side. Than I saw it, a BIG blackish, bluish, purplish Bruise snakes into her face, i felt my eyes widen just as big as hers when she saw me.
TheShorty<3- why aren't you at school?
Gajeel is Sexy<3- I could say the same for you! But if you really want to know! I was buying something for YOU and happened to walk buy.
TheShorty<3- so now you think I'm cheating?
Gajeel is Sexy<3- all I'm saying is, 1, you weren't at school, 2, I texted you and you lied saying you were sick and I couldn't come over, 3, your at a cafè with a guy. It's a little suspicious. Don't ya think?
Levy stood up and walked out of the Cafè, Rouge had seen me and knew the situation, he stayed seated and just watched from the window, I hadn't felt this angry since dad left and I saw mom crying. I looked at rouge and shot daggers, he averted his gaze.
Levy stopped right in front of me, I left rouge and my eyes fell to levy, more to Levys bruise,
"Gajeel I can explain-"
"I don't need to hear it. Loke told me to give you this," I handed her the number, she smiled, I think she read the "Loke Dokie" thing, her smile fades soon after she looked at me.
"I got you this, see you at
School.... Levy." she seemed hurt, but she definitely was into rouge. I had my chance fucking ruined it. You fucked up Gajeel! God I wanted to hit something! I ran, I ran to my motorcycle, rode home feeling depressed, Meeting my bed. I cried myself to bed. A big guy like me crying over a shrimp. Ghihi.
1400 words! Thanks for reading! Love you guys and I hope you have enjoyed so far! Shits going down!!!! Anyway! Drama ahead! Love you my lovely golden waffles!
•RagingWaffles101<3•