2

"but you get me so excited, whoa-oh"
———————————————————
We pull up to the venue and see the line wrapped around the block, "What the hell? this shit doesn't start for another hour!" Anaya laughs, "I told you! Everyone wants to see Handsome Harlow". I scoff, "Yeah whatever". We park the car and start walking towards the line when a familiar voice starts yelling, "AYO BRIE BRIE! NAYA!" I cringe looking in the direction of the noise. It's eddie. One of our friends who happens to be towards the front of the line. He waves us over to him so we can get in line with him, "Heyyy what yall doin-" He gets interrupted by Anaya smacking him in the head, "now why would you do all that hollering?" "Well how else was y'all supposed to see me?" Anaya rolls her eyes, "So what you doing here Eddie?" I ask, "Im here to find me a partner since you won't give me a chance" he says jokingly, "boy i don't like you like that. we grew up together, we're like family" "Yeah yeah whatever" he says as we get tickets and go inside
———————————————————

 we grew up together, we're like family" "Yeah yeah whatever" he says as we get tickets and go inside———————————————————

(venue)
We start walking towards the center of the crowd, trying to get closer to the stage. I stop and put my mask on due to the size of the maskless-crowd. It's still a pandemic after all. As we get close to the stage i see the flash of a camera, "What the fuck?" I say rubbing my eyes. Once I regained my vision, I look to see what jackass just blinded me. He's tall, about 6 feet, has long hair that he tied into a bun and has pale blue eyes. "Oh shit, I'm sorry" he says. I look him up and down, staying silent. He looks around awkwardly, then extends his hand, "I'm Urban, i'm taking pictures" I glance at his hand before taking it cautiously, "I can see that. I'm Aubrie. Can I ask why you blinded me?" I say jokingly. He Laughs, "My bad.." I stare at him for a few seconds, "So he's just not gonna answer my question?" I think to myself, "I-I gotta go... Take more pictures." He says awkwardly then jogs away. "Now what the hell was that" Anaya asks, popping out of nowhere, "I wish I knew. I was chillin then i got blinded and he was there". "Who was?" She asked, "Urban. Well that's what he says his name is. I think it's a nickname" She gasps, "Urban? As in Jack Harlow's bestfriend!?" I shrug, "Girl I don't know. I don't keep up with these white folks" I say with a laugh. She rolls her eyes, "Now my plan might actually work. You get Urban, I get Jack" "That's one of the tour groupies that I'm gonna be stuck with?" She laughs, "Possibly. Here's what we do. You tell him that you have a friend, You introduce me, he introduces Jack to me, we hit it off, boom. Happy." "We? Who's we? You never told me you spoke french" I say, "Us girl, come on." "Mhmmm" I say. I start to zone out waiting for this damn show to start and get lost in my thoughts. "Why did he take a picture of only me?" "that flash was bright af. i'm still seeing spots" "i would've seen anyone else being photographed but it was only me" "does he like me? wait no that doesn't make sense" "he was fine af tho" "i wonder if he has a girlfriend" "i could date a photographer". Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I flinch, "Who the-" "Hey" I look and see it's Isaiah. Goddamnit. "What are you doing here? And can I not be in the vlog please?" I say shooing the camera man away. It's weird being in his videos after we broke up. "I came to enjoy some music. What are you doing here?" "The same I guess" I grumble, visibly uncomfortable. "Well I'll see you I guess" He says and walks away. "This man will never leave me alone" I think to myself.
———————————————————
"EVERYBODY MAKE SOME NOISE FOR JACK HARLOWWWWW" The DJ Yells.
Jack runs onto the stage like a fool as the instrumental to What's poppin' starts playing. The crowd goes crazy as he starts, "Whats Poppin'? Brand new whip just hopped in" Truthfully, his music isn't horrible, this just isn't my scene. Too many people. Loud ass music. Crazy ass teenagers yelling for him to to fuck them. Girls with crazy ass signs asking for sex. Shit me and Naya might be too old. 21 makes us look prehistoric compared to some of the kids here. I'm watching the stage and in the corner I see him again with he cheesy camera taking pictures of jack and the crowd. I smile, it's adorable really. All of a sudden he looks back and I freeze, "Did he just catch me staring at him?" "Wait I was staring at him?" "Fuck he probably thinks I'm a weirdo" I sigh, I'm probably overthinking. I cant help it, it's the virgo in me. As What's Poppin ends, Another song starts. I couldn't tell you whats it's called. "The ones that hate me the most look just like me" I look over at Anaya, "You havin fun?" She nods, not even looking at me. Eyes fixed on this man like he's the holy grail. "Bluegrass girl and she got big dreams" He raps as he turns and winks at Anaya. She turns to me, "DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL I KNOW IM NOT CRAZY" I smile, "yeah i think there was something in his eye. One of them is kinda wonky" She pushes me, "Shut up you saw it" "Sure did Naya."
———————————————————
+
hey lol happy thanksgiving! idrk what to make of this chapter haha i need to speed up the interactions but i also want a long story at the same time. idk. yeah bye🤎🤎