21

"love me forever, shawty" 

-------------------------------------------

Jack's Pov

I really can't help that I'm overthinking that whole situation with Angie. Well, "situation" I'm positive I'm the only one who's still thinking about, the only one who thought it meant something. I look out the window, watching the scenery pass by as Urban drives. I wanted to make a good first impression. I've already met her like twice before and introduced myself, but I do that to everyone, she's different. I sigh deeply, looking back down at my shoes, "You okay Jack?" Ashley asks, turning around as I look up and face her, locking eyes with mine. "Yeah, I'm ight" She frowns slightly, but gently nods and turns back around. I'm pretty sure she can sense my vibe is off completely. I shake my head, I need to chill. I don't wanna be a burden on our "fresh air" time or whatever this is. Just sucks that my emotions are getting the best of me over something so small. This isn't like me, I'd usually be talking so much that the windows would fog. I go to sigh again, but decide against it. Don't wanna seem like I'm seeking attention, but truthfully, that's all I want from the girl sitting right in front of me. she is all I want. And I will have her. I don't want for much, but what I do want for, I get. Simple. I smile to myself and look back down at the ground, my mood immediately lifted from my thoughts. All the shit I was stressing about earlier with the clothes and shit couldn't be any less important. I could be wearing a trash bag with some crocs and I'd still pull. I smile even harder, I must've forgotten who I was for a minute. Jackman fucking Harlow. This confidence will be something she's never seen or experienced before, that's for sure. Same with this dick too. 

Urban's Pov

As I'm focusing on the road, I start to zone out and get lost in my head. What's going on with Jack? Gotta be something cuz I caught him eyeing my girl. I shake my head slightly, not again. I don't want this relationship to end like the rest, aka because of Jack. It's always something to do with Jack. they're either using me to get with him or they get too friendly and familiar with him, or worst case, he got friendly with them. I'm gonna try my hardest to make this work with Aubrie. I care about her. Not that I didn't care for my past loves, but Aubrie is different. I think I'm slightly overreacting internally with her and Jack. They haven't really spoken. He winked at her, shook her hand, and complimented her, but he does that to every girl ever. I should have nothing to worry about, no one should have to worry about their best friend stealing their girl. Or the love of your life falling for your best friend, but when you're best friends with Jack Harlow himself, anything is possible. Anything. So, I'm not gonna take any chances. But I do wanna know what's going on with him. "Yo, what's going on bro?" I say into the air, directed towards Jack. He looks up at me and we lock eyes in the rear-view mirror. He shrugs and looks back down at his shoes. I roll my eyes, "Or just don't say anything... That's cool too" I feel bad for Aubrie, she's caught in this awkward tension. I hear Jack scoff and mumble something to himself, "What? I couldn't hear you" He scoffs once more, "That's cause I wasn't talking to you" I furrow my eyebrows, the fuck is this dude's problem? If he knew something was going on then he shouldn't have come with us. Nobody forced him. He could've said no, but not that's too much for Mr. A List. Aubrie looks at me, seeing the tenseness in my bitter expression. She then turns around and looks at Jack, "Yo... Relax" I can see Jack's sour expression falter and soften a little in the mirror. I scoff, "fuckin' simp" I mumble to myself. Jack furrows his brows in return as well, "What was that Urban? I ain't hear you" Is he fuckin for real? He's really finna start some shit. "I said, fuckin' simp" "How am I a simp?" "Shit you must be, the way you were looki-" "Guys stop" We get cut off by Aubrie. Her tone was very annoyed, she definitely lost all her patience with us. "Did I miss something? What the fuck happened with you two?" she asks, looking back and forth between Jack and me. I shrug, "Ask him" "She was talking to you" Jack retorts from the back seat. "I'm talking to BOTH of you." She says as she turns to face me, with a semi-disappointed look on her face. What the hell? Fuck she looking at me like that for? I shake my head as we arrive at the park. An 8-minute drive that felt like a fucking eternity. But that was the easy part, getting to the park. Now dealing with Jack and his lust for my girlfriend, that's gonna be a fucking treat. 

--------------------------------------------

its summer yayyyy :)