19

"in control of your water, you loving my trident"

It's a little later in the day. The food already came and we ate and moved to the living room to watch some TV. I'm starting to get a little anxious from sitting down all day. Despite my career, I've always liked being on my feet and moving around. I shift a little in Urban's arms and his grip tightens. "You okay?" He asks, eyes still glued to the TV. I nod, "Yeah, I just need to move around," I tell him, wiggling out of his grip and standing. My legs tingle and I feel the pins and needles. The worst feeling ever. I stretch and walk to the kitchen, trying to find something productive to do. As much as I'm enjoying our lazy day, I just feel like I'm wasting daylight. We could be doing something, anything at this point. I walk back over to the couch and stand in front of Urban, blocking his view of the TV. He puts his hand on my waist and gently pushes me out of the way. I roll my eyes and stand in front of him once again. He takes his eyes off the TV and looks up at me, "Yes?" "We need to do something. Get some fresh air. It's not good to be inside all day" He chuckles, "Yeah okay, Mom" "It's true. Besides, we gotta burn some energy. We had all those carbs with that pasta" He sighs as he extends his arm, motioning for me to grab it. I grab his hand a pull him, helping him get off the couch. "See? that's why we gotta go" He smiles, "Hush". We make our way back to my room so we can change. I walk over to my dresser and grab a large t-shirt and some biker shorts. I start to remove my current clothing and can feel Urban's intense staring, "Can I help you, white boy?" I ask while pulling my t-shirt over my head. "Yeah actually, you can," He says, walking towards me and snaking his hands underneath my shirt and around my torso. His hands roam my body, making their way to my thighs. He pulls them away as his phone rings, "Of course," he mutters under his breath, leaving the room to find his phone. I change my pants and leave the room. I find Urban in the living room on his phone, presumably speaking to Jack. "Yeah we're boutta head out... We're gonna get some fresh air or whatever that means," he says into his phone. I cross my arms and playfully glare at him, "I mean um, we're gonna refresh ourselves and become healthy.. Yeah" I laugh and nod my head at his new response. "Ask Jack if he wants to come with us,"  I tell Urban as he rolls his eyes and pulls the phone away from his ear, "Do I have to?" "I'll ask him then," I say, grabbing his phone, "Hello?" "Hey shawty" I smile a little, "Do you wanna come to walk with us?" "For sure. Ain't got shit else to do anyway" "Alright, we're about to leave right now, so hurry up and get dressed, or just have your shoes on or something" I hear him shift around, "Damn no warning or nothing" I chuckle, "Bye Jack," I tell him and hang up the phone. Once the call exits the screen, I'm greeted with Urban's lock screen. It's a picture of me he took yesterday, "Awww Urban" "What?" "Your lock screen" A smile creeps across his face, "Of course Bae" I hand him his phone and reach up and cup his cheek, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "You ready?" I ask him, "Yeah let's head out" I grab my phone and keys off the counter as we exit my apartment, to go get Jack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ok ok ok y'all prob wondering wtf this is and idk y'all but i do know i have a plan for this story, i jus gotta ease into it LMAO. sorry for being like gone or whatever lollll i'm lazy asf yall should know by now.