9

"Baby lets go we can go farrrrr"-----------------------------------------------

We pull up to the window and pay, "Ya'll gon pay me back" Urban laughs, "FoSho Ma. I gotchu" He assures me. 3 bags and two cup holders later, we head back to the apartment. I look over and see Urban eating fries out of one of the bags, "Those better not be my fries boy" I say, "These are mine Ma" He says with a mouth full of fries, some falling out of his mouth in the process, "If you fuck up my seats Urban I swear" I threaten. His hands are covered in grease and salt. I see him in the corner of my eye trying to wipe it on the seat and smack his hand, "I wish in good hell you would. Try me white boy" He raises both hands, "Damn okay." I roll my eyes and continue driving. As we get closer to the apartment, My phone rings, "Who is it?" I ask, not being able to answer due to me driving. Urban picks up my phone and looks at the screen, "Loren <3. Who the hell is this Ma?" awkward... "It's the girl I was texting at the restaurant earlier" I see urban shake his head in my peripheral and answer, "Hello?.... Nah this is her boyfriend.... Yes, she has a boyfriend.....Because she was being nice.....Bye now" I'm in shock by what I was hearing. So he's just my boyfriend now? He could've at least told me first smh, "Urban what the hell??" I ask, "What? She doesn't need to call you anymore" He says confidently. All I do is nod. I wanna ask him if I'm really his girlfriend or if he was just saying that. I like urban, I really do, but I don't know if I can just jump into a relationship with him. Especially after my ex, I... I just don't know. I do wanna be with him but it being so sudden scares me. Me kissing him on the first officially-unofficial date scares me. But I wanna talk to him and give him a chance. We reach the apartment and get out of the car. Both of our hands are full and we struggle to get inside but once we do, we take our food into his room. I sit cross-legged on his bed and stare at the floor. Urban sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh, "Bae?" I turn and look at him with a slight frown, "Am I actually your girlfriend, or were you just saying that?" "Of course you are Bae. Well, I never properly asked so gimme a sec." He stands up and digs in his drawer. He pulls out a pre-rolled blunt and gets on one knee in front of me, "Aubrie Frazier, will make the happiest baller in the world and be my girl?" I cannot help myself and cackle at the sight in front of me. "Hold that thought," I say as I grab my phone and photograph him on one knee. I smile at the photo, "Yes, I will." He smiles at me and leans forward on both knees as we share a short kiss. As we pull away, I let him know, "This is scaring me Urban. This was only the second time seeing you and we're already together." He grins, "That means it's meant to be Ma" I grin back, "I'm gonna trust you on that. If not, I'm giving Loren a chance" His smile quickly fades, "Then Ima do everything in my power to prove to you that it is Ma" "Okay Urban". He gets up and sits next to me on his bed and we start to eat $30+ worth of McDonalds. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short ass chapter but I just wanted to have fun writing and try to be more consistent w this story!

xoxoxo