♡︎Chapter 3♡︎

A/N

So brefore we start, wanted to say the ways characters talk are going to change

Ex:before
"Bold"

Now:

"Normal,"

And also POVs now!

OK BYE BYE NOW ENJOY!

Espresso's POV
Its the day of that dumb party..ugh,I don't know why I agreed to go but am in too deep now,and it would break Madeleine's heart if I didn't come. I put on long white sleeved shirt with a long-end leather jacket.

 I put on long white sleeved shirt with a long-end leather jacket

(Something like this,)

I meet Latte in the living room of our dorm and waiting till she was ready. " When are you going to be ready yet,your taking forever,"

"Ugh,hold on I know you wanna see your boyfriend~" Latte teased in a singing-like voice.
Telling her about Madeleine was the worst thing I'd done this week...
"Ok,am done! Let's go!"
I let Latte go ahead of me and I closed the door behind us. As Latte was skipping along the hall, I was trailing behind her as I texted Madeleine.

Espresso
hey,still going to that party?

Madeleine

Ye

Espresso
Great,me and Latte just left.

Madeleine
oh Latte coming?

Espresso
yea

Madeleine
well,see ya there!

I push my phone into my back pocket and tried to catch up to Latte.Once I caught up to her,I asked her a question. "Why are you going?" "Heh! I think I just wanna have a little fun and not end up like you!"  " How many times are you going to say that?" "Until I feel satisfied or until your pissed," I rolled my eyes in annoyance. We finally got the elevator and waited until the shaft came up. Once the elevator opened up,I checked if Madeleine was in there,but to my surprise he wasn't.
Whew! I did wanna see him until the party.If he was here,Latte would have a seizure..

Madeleine POV

Ok,news flash...
You have a crush on someone,and it's not just someone...
It's ...

Espresso...

I can't believe he asked me out?! I was about to throw up when I asked him for coffee yesterday?! Am U wearing the right clothes? Is my hair good enough?! Ah! I can't!

As I was panicking,my roommate Sparkling was looking at me, looking at me being an idiot.. "Wow,this crush of your must be amazing if your nick-picking yourself!" "Well,I still wanna look good for them and others... !" Sparkling left my room's doorway and opened the front door. " See you there~,"   I grabbed my phone and put it in my pockets and left the dorm room.
WHAT AM I DOING,WHAT AM I DOING,WHAT AM I DOING?! You're going to make a fool of yourself?!

At the party....

I searched around the party to find Espresso. Knowing him,his probably sitting down in a corner or something. As I make my way though the sea of people,I find Latte talking to other people and red cups in their hands. I walked over to her. "Hey Latte!" "Oh! Madeleine! Your looking for Espresso right?"
"Huh! Yeah! How did you know?" " I don't lucky guess!"

Latte points over to a couch wear Espresso their,starring at the crowd of people dancing and  drinking. He looked uncomfortable being here. I sit down next to him and he turns his head to me.

Espresso's POV

Gah! H-his here?! "Hey.. you look uncomfortable .." " No,am fine..." Truly, I wasn't, and I didn't know why I was here..

After a few moments, Madeleine tucked me in,making lean in and land on his chest.My face began to heat up and turned a bright red.
WHAT IS HE DOING?! I was basically screaming on the inside...

Madeleine POV

WHAT AM I DOING?! Geez, he probably thinks am weird by now...hm... you know what? Am going take my step an-and actually make him like me.. or maybe give him some hints...?

I look over to Espresso,he looked so tired. Am pretty sure he was ready to go- and so was I...

"Do you just wanna go to my dorm room, am not really having too much fun?"

"Sure.."

At Madeleine's dorm...

I was hopping that Sparkling wouldn't come in now, that would be awkward. Me and Espresso just lied down on my messy bed. " What you going to do when we leave this hell hole?" Espresso looks over at me with a soft expression.  " I don't know? I like Coffee Magic. It seems cool..!"

" I may do Light Magic! I wanna fight along side the Divine!"

" Huh.. such big achievements ,"

We both turn to each other and our faces get real close.. Espresso's face turns a bright redish-pinkish face. And so did I...

Espresso's POV
My face was red,and I mean really red...Madeleine's eyes soften a bit..,and so did mines.He wrapped his arm around me and pulls me in.At this point I didn't really care,he was warm and it was nice to be in someone's arms for a change...I curled into his arms.He lays his head on mines..I closed my eyes, barely awake...

Madeleine's POV

"Can I ask you a question?"
"Yes..."
"Do you..like me...?"
Espresso opened his eyes and looked into mines...

" I think this will answer that.."

Soon,I felt warm lips touch mines..our eyes were closed...the world wasn't there anymore it was just me,and him...

Only him...

His lips let go and my face went full red..and so did Espresso's "so you really do love..me?"
"Y-YES I DO OK!" I giggled at the fact of how embarrassed he was.It was so adorable...
A minute later,Espresso had fallen into a deep sleep. He's always working on school,and never gets the time to sleep.As he slept, my phone ringed. It was Latte.

Latte
Soo~

Madeleine
Espresso is going to kill you

Latte
ik

Latte
BUT YOU TWO JUST ADORABLE !!!
Madeleine
Well,he's asleep now,so i think he'll be stay here for a little longer ig

Latte

AWWWWWEEE

Madeleine
you're done-

I look back at Espresso, he wasn't waking up anytime soon.I cover us in my blankets and we both fell asleep...

together....

1038 words