The College Years (A Mindless Love story)

Characters

Kamryn- 22 year old Blast! She loves to have fun but has one hell of a professional side ! She is a student at UCLA studying business management /design . In hope of presuming her dream of having her own luxury purse/sneaker line "Kamryn Kouture" Also she dates the pretty boy of the school .... Jacob Perez.

Sydney: Syd is a shy sweetheart ! She's 21, & attends UCLA studying to become a professional therapist . Her calm and collective attitude is perfect for the job ! Especially with the crazy bitches she calls her friends ! On the flip side she dates Jacob Latimore . It's pretty much an on/off relationship but Syd won't give up on him . However she needs to focus less on what she think she wants but on what she really needs.

Braxton: Thing 1. The buzz of energy , Braxton is one silly Batch! Loves to play around and is really sweet and super sassy !! She is 21 going to UCLA wanting to become a graphic art designer in hope of having her own pop clothing line and shit ! She dates a hottie named Craig. They feel as they are so perfect for each other ! But are things moving a little to fast?

Kennedy : Thing 2. Ohh Lord. Lol, she is one hot head Taurus that doesn't take but the slightest shit to set her off and will defend her girls at anything! But to that strong,stubborn Side can come sweetness . Once you gain her trust she will love you like no other! And she has a great sense of humor! She's 20 and attends UCLA along with the three besties and wants to become a professional choreographer/dancer . Dance is her passion and relives her stress . Unfortunately , Kennedy is single and has a hard time trusting due to past relationships.

Craig: Craig is a popular hard working jock at UCLA . He is 22 and wants to become a famous singer. He can also really dance! He is so well rounded ! And damn near perfect! Or so we think...

Jacob Perez: 22 year old fool! This nigga is out of his little perverted mind some times! Anyways he is going to UCLA to presume acting career or possibly be a musician. He also has Crazy Confidence!! Sometimes a little to much...

Ray : is 22 (A/N: ok you get it they all go to UCLA ) looking to go into the music industry (rapper) and he is the stupidest nigga alive. He is the class clown and is the biggest prankster. He is the nigga that has "Fucking Problems" And his immaturity keeps him single . But he is always ready to mingle ... Hopefully he can find someone to help him grow up..

Chresanto : is a 21 and is the newest to UCLA and is a little lost of what he is a dedicated football player wanting to hopefully go in to the NFL but needs to focus more on his school work. He is to much of a player to keep a girlfriend and doesn't really have a desire to..

Special additional characters:

Jacob Latimore

Myles-21/UCLA studying music production

Reginae Carter & possibly more!

[ A/N: soo all of the boys live in a big condo near the city and the girls live in a totally different condo sort of next to the beach & also this is my first ever story soo let's hope its good 😋😋 Thx!]